silver bullet 18" table help

silver bullet 18" table help

Postby merrymayhem » November 16th, 2017, 8:36 pm

Hi! Me again :)
I'm having some issues with the support table. First the instructions in the learning center say to remove the bottom screw - if I do that, the curve of the side pieces absolutely do not line up in a way that will allow me to screw in any hole. If I put it in the top screw, the pieces do not align flush with the side, due to the bottom screw. So which hole is it supposed to go in? If in the top one, the flat table part is actually tilted a little, is it supposed to be? And the support arm is bowed between the two sides, I'm guessing because of that bottom screw and the side pieces not lining up flush. Is it supposed to be like this? Help! Thanks!
merrymayhem

Cutter: silver bullet 18"

Re: silver bullet 18" table help

Postby Gigi » November 16th, 2017, 9:43 pm

I am once again confused. I have an 18" machine and my machine only has one screw - see photos attached.

The top photo shows the table sitting flat and the bottom shows the screw - hard to capture clearly with shadows from the lights.

If you are wrong on the size and have a 15" machine, then you want to use the top screw and ignore the bottom one (just remove it).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby merrymayhem » November 16th, 2017, 11:07 pm

Thanks for the reply! I promise I am not losing it :) I removed 8 screws total, the table is set up so I could only take a picture of the holes, not with the screw in it as well. I also measured and it's not 15 inches, I double checked the confirmation email too. I ended up just taking out the bottom one but it is confusing the way the current instructions are?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
merrymayhem

Cutter: silver bullet 18"

Postby Gigi » November 16th, 2017, 11:52 pm

I will check with Sherri as I cannot imagine 8 screws needed to be removed. If that is the case, I would like to know! It looks level and lined up now so at least that is good.

I did notice in your photo that your pinch wheels are not lined up to the grit shaft, so be sure you line them up with the white boxes before you try to cut or they will not hold the material.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series