SOLD -24" SILVER BULLET PRO & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE

SOLD -24" SILVER BULLET PRO & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE

Postby Lauree » October 14th, 2017, 11:43 pm

Gently used 24 inch Silver Bullet Pro, Rolling Cart, table, and “Got To Have It All” Accessories Pack. Original price $1780 for all; will sell for $750. Buyer pays shipping. Will ship to continental United States only. I am in the Los Angeles area, and buyer can pick up if desired, to save on shipping. I can text you pictures of the machine and accessories. Purchase will be through Paypal only.

I’m selling my 24” Silver Bullet Pro because the focus of my studio is changing. It is a wonderful machine, able to cut a variety of materials with a range of settings and tools. It also etches, embosses, and engraves with the tools found in the included accessory pack.

Includes the cutter, rolling cart, tables, "Got To Have It All" Accessories Pack, and three mats (two used 24" wide mats, and one new 12" mat). I have the original shipping box with packaging.

I recommend the additional $150 purchase of the "Optional Plan For Used Machine Buyers", which includes the software, access to the forums, and learning center access. The forum and learning center are great resources for learning how to use the cutter.

Originally purchased Oct. 2013 from this website. The warranty has expired, but the manufacturer’s rep states there are usually very few problems with this machine. The fact that they encourage resale of these machines, and continue support for new owners (if you choose), says a lot for the machine, and the company!

I hope you will enjoy creating with this machine as much as I have! It would make a great Christmas gift for a serious DIY crafter or small business owner.

Here is a sample of a few things I have cut. (Only visible if you are logged in.) I can text you pictures of the machine and accessories if you are interested. I can be reached at 818-439-2766.
(Not included in the image is a picture of vinyl, which cuts beautifully with this machine.) The feather was cut using the "Print and Cut" feature -
sample cuts red.jpg
rolling stand.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lauree on October 18th, 2017, 4:07 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Lauree

Cutter: New Owner 24" Silver Bullet

Re: 24" SILVER BULLET PRO & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE

Postby Gigi » October 15th, 2017, 1:08 am

Lauree -

Thanks for sharing some of your creations. They are beautiful. Good luck with the sale.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: 24" SILVER BULLET PRO & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE

Postby Lauree » October 15th, 2017, 1:32 am

Thank you Gigi.
[album][/album]
Lauree

Cutter: New Owner 24" Silver Bullet

Return to Items For sale