Silver Bullet 24" stops during cutting

Re: Silver Bullet 24" stops during cutting

Postby Gigi » August 3rd, 2017, 12:18 pm

If you install the trial version of SCAL, it will install the SB driver automatically. And then in the drop down menu , once the software is installed, you choose the SB as your cutter.

There are no SB drivers for the MTC software - they were never created/upgraded. But you can cut from MTC using the KNK Maxx plug in - NOT the Cougar and not the Zing or the Maxx air. As Melanie said, the Cougar plug in will not work for the SB and that may be why you are having issues off and on. Use the KNK Maxx plug in and see if that helps.

Again, as a way of ruling out issues, install SCAL and try the trial version, realizing you will get a slash through the design, but all else should cut perfectly. You can download the software at craftedge.com. Be sure you download the version for the Silver Bullet and the appropriate platform.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby lizalooks » August 3rd, 2017, 12:31 pm

thank you, I'll give that a try this evening if I have the time. If not, I will report back as soon as I do get it done.

Thanks again ladies.
lizalooks

Cutter: Black Cat Cougar 24"

Postby dwcservices » March 10th, 2019, 10:26 am

Thank you! My 13" Silver Bullet stopped part of the way through the cut and it was like you said- my design was over 13" wide.

Solved!
dwcservices

Cutter: 13"

Previous

Return to Silver Bullet Professional Series