Print + cut Cut

Print + cut Cut

Postby Kayholistics » January 21st, 2017, 10:14 pm

What I the difference between a print + cut cut vs a Print + cut print?

thanks,

Jeff
kayholistics@gmail.com
Kayholistics

Cutter: prospective buyer

Re: Print + cut Cut

Postby Gigi » January 21st, 2017, 11:33 pm

You might benefit from watching the print and cut video to see the difference clearly, but simply put - if you are doing a print and cut you want the image to be set to print and cut print (so when you send it to the printer it knows what to print) and the cutting/trace lines will be set at print and cut cut.

Here is a quick example so you can see the image is the print and the traced outline is cut. I just pulled it apart so you could see the two. Hope that helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby dok » January 18th, 2018, 3:51 am

hi, new here. cant see a video when i click, only the image comes up to full screen.
dok

Cutter: silver bullet 18"

Postby Gigi » January 18th, 2018, 10:39 am

I dont know which video you are talking about. But since you posted under print and cut, I checked the print and cut video under Broadcasts and it is working just fine. If there is another you are having trouble with, let us know so we can check.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby MeFlick » January 18th, 2018, 12:33 pm

dok wrote:hi, new here. cant see a video when i click, only the image comes up to full screen.

I am assuming that you thought that the IMAGE in the post above yours where Gigi said "you might benefit from watching the print and cut video . . ." was a link to the "print and cut video" Gigi was referencing. However, that is simply a single image of a screen capture not the video so if you click on it, you are only going to have the single image come up as a larger screen image. To review the video, you need to go the the "Broadcasts" subform area and find the video(s) you wish to watch.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Return to Sure Cuts A Lot