300gsm white linen card

300gsm white linen card

Postby Mari_Eliza » December 15th, 2016, 5:35 pm

My apologies if this has been asked and answered before but I've spent some time looking and, if it's there, I've missed it! I am looking for 300gsm white linen card which can be bought in the UK that cuts well on the Silver Bullet and can be used for card blanks etc. The one I am using (Craft UK card) is rather tough and I'm not really happy with the fairly shiny side as I'd rather have all matt cardstock. Also the layers can separate on intricate cuts. If anyone can help, I'd be eternally grateful! Thank you in anticipation. xxx :)
Mari_Eliza

Cutter: Silver Bullet

Re: 300gsm white linen card

Postby Gigi » December 15th, 2016, 6:08 pm

We tend not to measure things with gsm here but by pound. Marco Papers has some beautiful linen card stock as does Paper Temptress. Neither is shiny. I would try both of those if you want to order from the US.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Mari_Eliza » January 3rd, 2017, 4:25 pm

Sorry about the late reply - but have only just looked on the forum. Hope you had a good Christmas and new year. Thank you for the information - I'll check them out.
Mari_Eliza

Cutter: Silver Bullet

Postby Thyme » January 4th, 2017, 1:32 am

I use a 260gsm linen which you can see here - http://www.thymegraphics.co.uk/products.asp?cat=72
Thyme

Return to General