All That Jazz Supplies

All That Jazz Supplies

Postby Jharrison » December 9th, 2016, 1:51 pm

I have tried multiple times to get to this company but it appears there is some type of virus connected with their site. Does anyone have the current address for them?
Jharrison

Cutter: 15" Silver Bullet

Re: All That Jazz Supplies

Postby Gigi » December 9th, 2016, 4:51 pm

They are no longer selling supplies. Tyler of All That Jazz was helping us out early on while he was in dental school, but had to let this go a while ago.

If you are looking for specific things, I am sure you can get many suggestions on here or just search the forum. Most items that were carried by All That Jazz can be found elsewhere.

Just ask if you need help. I believe you also have a silhouette so anything that cut on there will cut on the SB. If you need something more specific, let us know!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby MeFlick » December 10th, 2016, 9:38 am

I wasn't aware that Tyler was no longer doing All That Jazz Gigi. We might want to see if someone somehow can remove that "Tab" at the top of the forum since it is no longer valid. Not sure who knows how to do that though. ;)
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Gigi » December 10th, 2016, 11:51 am

I agree, Melanie . I mentioned it to Sherri yesterday. But she is inundated right now so it may be an after Christmas project. I will see if I can figure it out in the meantime (don't hold your breath!!!)

I will check on the admin side of things and see if I can find anything that correlates to the tab. I just don't want to do anything I am not sure of and then have to call Sherri and say..."guess what?? I just erased the forum!!" Not even funny!!! :0

Will work on it!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby MeFlick » December 10th, 2016, 1:25 pm

No worries Gigi. I agree, needs to be done - as time permits for whomever knows how to do it. No, we don't want to wipe out the forum for sure. LOL As I said, I hadn't checked it out in a long time - just assumed it was still there myself.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Jharrison » December 10th, 2016, 1:39 pm

Thanks everyone! There are definitely things the the SB can cut that the Silhouette cannot handle such as stencil material, paper backed veneer, etc. I am also interested on engraveable items as well.

Hopefully, you can find someone to take down that tab because it directs you to some malicious sites and that's not a good thing!
Jharrison

Cutter: 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » December 10th, 2016, 3:24 pm

Jeanne -

You can pick up stencil material just about anywhere - from Michaels to JoAnns to online places like Amazon and Marco Papers. And there are so many varieties - you can go as thin as acetate (even transparency material - I love cutting that - or much thicker stencil material (.020 blue lined stencil plastic) for something you want to use again and again as that is much sturdier. Plaid makes styrene blanks that work well too . I have cut stencils out of contact paper when I just wanted to add some detail and was in a rush! There are so many great options out there!

You can basically engrave anything that will fit under the carriage assembly. I have seen users engrave everything from cell phone cases to tiles from the local hardware store. I love engraving on the mirrored plastic because it doesn't wear down the diamond tip like real glass mirror does - and you get the same great look...

Have fun learning and experimenting!

Gigi
Gigi

Return to Items For sale