18" Silver Bullet with lots of extras - Reducing Price

18" Silver Bullet with lots of extras - Reducing Price

Postby TerranScapes » December 15th, 2015, 3:02 am

I have re-posted this with new pricing - so people see the new pricing. :) Please see the newest post for information on this listing.

*** EDIT *** I'm lowering the price to $875. A good deal just got better. :) ** In the new listing - it got even BETTER!

The Silver Bullet comes with all the original tools and materials:
18" Mat
Blade Holder
USB, Power, and Serial Cables
Testing Pen and refill
USB User Manual
Quick Start Guide
Personal Guide - *several pages have been removed since they were used*

Also included:
Support Tables
Rubber Brayer
Distressing Tool
Detail Blade Holder
2 Engraving Tools
3 pack - Roland 45 degree blades
3 pack - Roland 65 degree blades
Single Mat
24" Mat

I purchased the machine from Sherri at That's Scrap, Inc. in February of 2014 so no warranty remains.

I originally purchased it for mainly cutting styrene sheets, which are not a typical material for the cutter. It really couldn't accomplish what I wanted to do with it for my art. Saying that, I was very impressed with quality of the machine itself. The machine has had moderate use for a brief periods of time since I have owned it. Saying how much use it has had is hard since there were bursts of me cutting with it, and then sitting under the bench for months.

It has sat under a dust cover most of the time and has been very well cleaned. However, even with my best effort, there are likely to be a few grains of styrene dust that will turn up. They are like cat hairs.. You can't get every one out. ** There may be a stray cat hair as well. **

The machine itself is in excellent condition, but does have a few minor scratches on it in a couple of places.

The support tables show some wear (buff marks if that makes sense) from sheets passing over it. I tried to capture that in the photo, but it's hard to get a good shot of clear plastic. ;) However, the photo makes it look like the cross supports have scratches (left side) and these are reflections. No scratches are present save those caused by normal wear from use.

On the accessories - Because I was using it for cutting harder materials I have only included the Roland Blades in the description since they are brand new. I've never used a Roland Blade in the machine so I can't testify to their quality. However, I have included a few very lightly used Silver Bullet brand blades as well, though I can't remember how they were used and they may not be suitable for delicate work. I didn't always cut hard materials so there might be one or two good ones in there (35, 45, and 65 blades). The distressing tool was never used. The extra engraving tool was acquired because I wasn't sure my original was performing correctly. Both are fine - I don't think you could kill them even if you tried. :)

Cutting styrene is possible but requires many passes so the mats show some wear from the rollers. I have given them a good cleaning and some adhesive still remains on them, but they will need to be 'renu-ed'. But you get two full sized renu sheets as well! *grin*
The surface 'paint' has worn from running over the rollers, particularly on the 24" mat which saw the most use. I should also mention that the single mat (smallest) has some cuts in the surface that are able to be felt by touch. You can see them in the photo. They have been buffed smooth with very fine sandpaper so no sharp edges are present. The larger mats have some very light scoring in a few areas from normal use and I only mention them for a complete description of their condition.

*** EDIT *** I'm reducing the price to $875 with shipping.
The total purchase price for all of the above is just under $1400. I am selling for $950 including shipping. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. The Silver Bullet will travel in its original packaging with some additional protection for the add-ons. I'm shipping from Easthampton, Massachusetts. If there is a local crafter willing to pick up, I'd lower the price by $50.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to provide additional information. I intend to watch the forum closely so you can expect a reply fairly quickly, within 24hrs. It's really an awesome machine, but just didn't fit my niche. Hopefully it can find a home where someone can make some of the amazing work I have seen on this forum.
Last edited by TerranScapes on December 31st, 2015, 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
TerranScapes

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet

Re: 18" Silver Bullet with lots of extras

Postby Elizabeth » December 18th, 2015, 10:26 pm

:ROFLMBO: They are like cat hairs.. You can't get every one out. ** There may be a stray cat hair as well. ** :ROFLMBO:

Believe me, I can relate!

Hope you find a happy home for your Silver Bullet. It would be a terrific Christmas present for some lucky crafter.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby IndelibleImpressions » December 20th, 2015, 10:37 am

Would you be willing to ship this to Canada?
IndelibleImpressions

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Postby TerranScapes » December 24th, 2015, 1:04 pm

Apologies for the late reply. I got hung up on some computer problems that were distracting to say the least. :)

Yes, I would ship to Canada. Checking on costs as far as Alberta, I would be willing to cover that. If your farther than that I'd still be o.k. with it, just to have the novelty of sending something to the Yukon Territory. *grin*

If you want to p.m. me, I'll get back to you promptly.
TerranScapes

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet

Return to Items For sale