FOR SALE!!!! WHATTA DEAL!!!!

FOR SALE!!!! WHATTA DEAL!!!!

Postby baskleather » August 25th, 2015, 2:52 pm

Hi there!

I have a GREAT deal for anyone interested in a LIKE NEW 24" Silver Bullet die cutter. I purchased it online from Sherry/thatsscrap.com in 2012. I used the machine one afternoon for testing purposes. This is probably the least used machine you could find! Comes with original packaging and 24 in.

I am asking $850 OBO. Buyer pays shipping. I happy to entertain any FAIR offers.

THIS DEAL INCLUDES:
Owner's manual
Detail Blade Holder
BARELY Used 24" Mat
45 Degree Detail Blade
60 Degree Detail Blade
45 Degree Blade
60 Degree Blade

For an additional $150, Sherri from That's Scrap, Inc. will provide new software and access to the Learning Center, the forum, and tech support for 1 hour.
http://www.thatsscrapinc.com

Here are a few photos. More available, upon request.
Thanks for considering his deal!
Julie in Chicago :bighug:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
baskleather

Cutter: 24" silver bullet

Re: FOR SALE!!!! WHATTA DEAL!!!!

Postby mary1956 » December 2nd, 2015, 7:14 pm

Hi, Do you still have this and if so, may I ask why you are selling it?

Thank you
mary1956

Cutter: prospective buyer

Postby MeFlick » December 2nd, 2015, 9:13 pm

Hi Mary - just wanted to point out that this post is several months old now, (more than 3 months) and there have been no further posts by the OP which indicates that they might not have been back to check on it so not sure if you will get a reply. Perhaps though they have it set up to email them if they get a reply on the thread. You might also try sending her a PM (private message) click on the PM button to the right side under their user name as they might have it setup to get an email when they get a private message. Otherwise, they haven't left any way to reach them by including contact information in their actual post.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby MissCV » August 9th, 2016, 1:23 pm

Hi is this machine still available? I'm very interested - please contact me at veenendaal2@msn.com. Thank you.
MissCV

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Postby MeFlick » August 9th, 2016, 2:27 pm

MissCV wrote:Hi is this machine still available? I'm very interested - please contact me at veenendaal2@msn.com. Thank you.

If you will look - this post is almost a year old, August of last year - 2015 - and the poster never came back to the forum to update the status. Unfortunately, they also left no email or phone number to reach them out either.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Gigi » August 9th, 2016, 3:16 pm

As Melanie said, this was a year ago.

I did just email the seller - again - to see if I can get a response. They were last here the end of January of this year so I would assume it is no longer available and suggest the focus be put on newer listings. You can also contact Sherri directly. She occasionally has a used machine but most are listed her.

Thanks Melanie!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Items For sale