Silver Bullet 24" Cutter with gotta have it all - $750

Silver Bullet 24" Cutter with gotta have it all - $750

Postby ksimp » October 1st, 2015, 3:19 pm

I bought my 24" Silver Bullet cutter with the "got to have it all" package back in July of 2013 from That's Scrap Inc. I LOVED it. However, I stopped using it at all less than a year later as I transitioned my business exclusively to vinyl decals and invested in a large vinyl cutter. The Silver Bullet has been in storage, sitting around taking up space, since June of 2014. I REALLY wanted to keep it because it's a lot of fun to use, but have finally come to terms with the fact that I'm never going to have time to do that. So it's time to get it out of here.

It's out of warranty by now, but it works great and has seen very little use, really. It comes with the acrylic table (I got a little smear of white paint on the table because I'm a slob, haha), blades, pen holder, and all the fancy extra blades, too-- pretty much everything you might want. One of the mats is well used, and I think I have an almost-unused "extra sticky" mat (it has some glitter on it from the one time I used it, so it's very pretty-- bonus!) and one or two new or nearly new regular mats. All of them are the 24" wide ones, except the extra sticky. I also have the 24" stand for it, which I can also toss in for an extra $50.

There's no photo here because I'm too lazy to dig out the box, which is under a bunch of baby clothes in my garage, and take photos at this very moment, but I will try to add some soon. It's in its original box and so is well packaged and ready to go.

I also imagine people would like to see it in action before shelling out $ for it, because that's just smart. Obviously I'm happy to take a video or even do a Facetime call or something showing it working. It's in lovely working condition.

Buyer pays shipping, and will need to purchase the Sure Cuts a Lot software. I think FedEx shipping for this will be somewhere around $75 without the stand (and depending on where you live).

If you're interested, please get in touch. Looking to get it sold asap.
ksimp

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Re: Silver Bullet 24" Cutter with gotta have it all - $750

Postby Gigi » October 1st, 2015, 4:19 pm

There is an optional plan for used machine buyers at the beginning of this section that covers the topic of the software and support for a used machine.

Good luck with the sale!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Jenn » October 8th, 2015, 7:40 pm

hi i was wondering if this is still for sale? i PM u this morning and i may be interested
Jenn

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Postby melca509 » January 3rd, 2016, 2:21 pm

Did you sell this or is it still available?
melca509

Postby Diamondlites » January 11th, 2016, 10:08 am

I am interested in buying your Silver Bullet - please email me at diamondlites@hotmail.com or call me. I can pay through paypal today!
Thanks
Barbara Gibson
Diamondlites

Cutter: Prospective buyer

Postby Gigi » January 17th, 2016, 5:03 am

Diamondlites wrote:I am interested in buying your Silver Bullet - please email me at diamondlites@hotmail.com I can pay through paypal today!
Thanks
Barbara Gibson

Gigi
Gigi

Postby barnyardo » June 28th, 2016, 10:13 am

Hi there
Hard to see if in fact you have sold your cutter. If you haven't, i would like to know so that i can do some investigation into the possibility of buying. I currently don't have any cutter, but i am just retired and am looking forward to having some fun with a cutter.
I am new to the forum, so unsure about etiquettes. Hopefully someone will let me know if i step out of bounds
Thank you, bernard
barnyardo

Cutter: prospective buyer

Postby Gigi » June 28th, 2016, 11:46 am

You are fine as far as etiquette goes - no problem here!

There are several machines for sale. We try to update with a "sold" in the subject when we know it is sold - but we don't always know! You might also want to PM the seller (s) in case they are not checking the forum. When you PM (private message) they get an email that there is a message on the forum. If you need help or have questions, let us know.

Good luck!

Gigi
Gigi

Return to Items For sale