Need Your Help!!

Need Your Help!!

Postby MichelleMyBelle » August 27th, 2015, 1:26 pm

Hello Everyone!

We’re updating That’s Scrap Inc. store and would like to showcase projects created by the forum members, demonstrating the awesome capabilities of the Silver Bullet Professional and the various tools.

You can post a link to your projects here on the forum or your personal blogs etc. I may not be able to use all images because of the similarity of the projects being shared. If posting a blog link, please post a direct link your project. I may need to crop or edit the images, would that be acceptable?

Requirements:

All types of projects
High resolution images at least 1000 pixels in size

Thanks for helping everyone, appreciate it!!
MichelleMyBelle

Cutter: Pro 18, Foil Master, Platinum 24"

Re: Need Your Help!!

Postby gingers » August 27th, 2015, 5:24 pm

Michelle I would love to help you, but I am still cutting with my Cougar. It's hard to upgrade when my machine still cuts great! Hope you get lots of pictures!
gingers

Cutter: cougar 18"

Postby MichelleMyBelle » August 28th, 2015, 8:44 am

gingers wrote:Michelle I would love to help you, but I am still cutting with my Cougar. It's hard to upgrade when my machine still cuts great! Hope you get lots of pictures!

Good Morning Ginger,

Sure, you can link me up with projects created with the Black Cat Cougar as well. ;) Specify which machine and tools were used, would love to showcase them as well.
MichelleMyBelle

Cutter: Pro 18, Foil Master, Platinum 24"

Postby gingers » September 2nd, 2015, 3:39 pm

I don''t have a blog, so here are a few things I have made with my 18" Black Cat Cougar. The cupcake stand and patisserie stand are made from cardstock covered chipboard. The black box is designed for some of the soaps I make and the star book is a valentine that I used vintage images and print and cut.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gingers

Postby Gigi » September 2nd, 2015, 3:51 pm

What great projects - gorgeous and adorable and beautifully done! Thanks for sharing!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby MeFlick » September 2nd, 2015, 6:46 pm

:) Everything looks great Ginger. TFS your pics with us. Really like the Curious George stands. My DS, who is now 18 and off out of state to his first year of college loved Curious George. :) so great fondness for that monkey myself. ;) DD's was Raggedy Ann.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby gingers » September 3rd, 2015, 4:44 pm

Thanks Gigi & MeFlick!! Wasn't sure what type of projects Michelle was looking for. The Curious George was for my granddaughter's 2nd birthday. We also made a banner, popcorn boxes, cupcake wrappers & signs!
gingers

Return to Masterpieces