WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Re: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Postby Gigi » January 3rd, 2015, 6:22 pm

Hi Sheree - welcome to the SB Family. We all had those questions so just holler if you cannot find the answers. What a great Christmas present! :)
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Elizabeth » January 6th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Hi Sheree! Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new Silver Bullet!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby drawn2dezign » January 14th, 2015, 8:36 am

Hey Everybody!!!

I had been on the forum looking for a used 24" Silver Bullet under mekb55....well, to my GREAT surprise my wonderful hubby made huge sacrifices for me once again and purchased one for me (my Christmas gift for at least the next 5 years...lol!!!). Unfortunately my computer took a complete nose dive before my new SB even arrived...ouch!! :banghead: So, right now I'm typing this out on an ANCIENT laptop and won't get to play with my new SB until I can do something about my computer situation but I still wanted to say "Hello" to everyone, introduce myself and just say how happy I am to be a part of 'the family' here :D My name is Mary, I'm from CT and am also a newbie to the Silver Bullet, SCAL, etc. so, if any other 'newbies' would like to 'chat' as they also play & learn on their new machines I'd love to have company :D I decided to change my name for anything to do with the SB for a couple of reasons...1) To make it easier to keep any correspondence/files, etc. in one place & 2) Just in case I happen to get to a more professional level someday...I can always hope, right?? lol!!! The few people I met while on my search here have all been amazingly talented, warm hearted, caring, and extremely supportive and from all the informative topics I read while waiting for a machine everyone on this forum appears to have all these same attributes so I look forward to learning as much as I can until I can figure out a computer fix, then doing some fun stuff, messing it up and running to this wonderful forum looking for or just yelling "Help!!!" :D I also want to thank everyone who helped in my search....I GREATLY appreciate it!!

Have A Sparkling Day....
Mary
drawn2dezign

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet Pro

Postby Elizabeth » January 14th, 2015, 11:13 am

Welcome, Mary! Congrats on your new Silver Bullet. It must be torture not to be able to play right away. The silver lining is that you can spend your waiting time in the learning center, so that when you are ready to set up, you will have lots of knowledge.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » January 14th, 2015, 11:46 am

Glad to see you here, Mary. Hope you are up and running soon with your SB and computer. In the meantime you have a chance to learn all that you can and be ahead of the game when things fall into place!

Welcome!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby bturcu » January 14th, 2015, 2:36 pm

Hi my Name Is Benita and I'm from Rochester Hills, Michigan! :D
bturcu

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet Professional

Postby Gigi » January 14th, 2015, 6:19 pm

Welcome Benita! Happy to have you here. Enjoy your new machine!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby drawn2dezign » January 26th, 2015, 6:39 pm

Thanks Elizabeth & Gigi and welcome to you also Benita!!! I'm SO sorry I didn't respond before now but my computer 'difficulties' have unbelievably gone from bad to worse so unfortunately my communication will probably be 'spotty' at best for the time being and yes, Elizabeth, it IS torture not to get set up and running with my new SB or at least as Gigi pointed out....learning as much as I can in the Learning Center but until I can get at least my computer up and working and then hopefully everything working at the same time it looks like I'm just going to have to try to be patient....yeah, right!!!!! :banghead: LOL!!!! At this point I think I'd just be happy to have a computer I can rely on.....ahhhh well, it will all work out in time :) Happy crafting to the rest of you!!!!!

Have a Sparkling Day....
Mary
drawn2dezign

Postby Gigi » January 26th, 2015, 7:24 pm

Hope it all works out for you soon , Mary.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby drawn2dezign » January 27th, 2015, 11:55 am

Thanks Gigi....me too!!
drawn2dezign

Postby loopylou1966 » February 7th, 2015, 10:30 pm

Hi - I'm Louise and I'm an Aussie living in Krabi, Thailand. I'm married to Gary and I'm mum to 2 gorgeous kids, Courtney 23 & Adam 21. Gary and I have retired to a beach life and we're thoroughly enjoying it so far. I've just purchased the Silver Bullet 15" and can't wait to start using it. I have all these wonderful ideas in my head to make with this wonderful machine. Look forward to finding out so much more about this from this forum.

thanks
Louise
loopylou1966

Cutter: Silver Bullet 15"

Postby pmazzurana8425 » February 14th, 2015, 5:22 am

Hello everyone , I am Paola and I come from Italy ! I have a magic Silver Bullet 13 " and I love it ! Someone comes from my country?
A lot of hugs, Paola
pmazzurana8425

Cutter: silver bullet 13"

Postby Gigi » February 14th, 2015, 10:31 am

Welcome Louise and Paola! Lovely to hear from both of you.

Louise, retiring to the beach area sounds truly wonderful. I hope you enjoy making beautiful things with your new machine.

Paola - I know we have people here from Italy - just not sure how often they are on the forum. Hopefully they will see your post and respond. So glad to hear you are enjoying your Silver Bullet.

We would love to see what both of you are creating! Again, welcome!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby april » February 20th, 2015, 11:36 pm

I'm April from Honduras, nice to meet you all. I'm 27, and have a year of marriage. No kids yet. I'm an architect and i own of a business of Artistic Greeting cards: ´´Pedacitos de Cielo´´ which means ´´bits of sky´´. I love art , design and anything that can be created with my hands by design. I just bought a 24'' SB and is still resting in my studio . I am taking the time to study it to avoid mistakes of beginners, though I'm sure I 'll make mistakes even so. If there's anyone else from Honduras please talk to me, cause i have to many questions lol. I'm so excited to start using it and my imagination is higher everyday!
april

Cutter: Silver Bullet 24

Postby Gigi » February 21st, 2015, 12:17 am

Welcome April. Sounds like you are making some beautiful things and this machine will help you achieve even more.

You are doing the right thing - take the time to get to learn the machine and go through the Learning Center slowly. That will help you gain confidence and not get too frustrated. Just remember - we all started where you are now. We are here if you need help or get stuck.

Feel free to go through the forum - there is a lot of inspiration in the "Masterpieces" section and in the Gallery. But it sounds like you are going to have no problem needing ideas. I look forward to getting inspiration from you!

Congratulations on your recent marriage as well!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby april » February 22nd, 2015, 7:42 pm

hello Gigi, thanks for the welcome , I 'm so excited because i know that the SB will help me to achieve my projects and ideas with much more ease. I 'm a little scared because I see comments from people who are frustrated because they could not use it , preferring to sell or people who are frustrated because they don't know whats happening, or having trouble with it. That makes me want to take even more time to study ,because i can see the potential impact of the machine and the improvement that my business could have with it. I hope i just don't have too much trouble when i decide to use it. Of course i could share ideas and tips, i really love my job and sharing with you and others would be great!
april

Cutter: Silver Bullet 24

Postby Gigi » February 22nd, 2015, 9:40 pm

Hi April -

The fact that you are committed to taking the time to learn will insure that you get the results you want in the end. We all had to learn and there are some bumps along the road - but practice and patience will pay off. I promise you that! You will be just fine and we will all be here to support you.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby maenad6 » March 10th, 2015, 6:41 pm

Hello everyone! I’m Heather and am in north Texas. I’m also a newbie who recently discovered die cut machines by accident and am now just a little bit obsessed :geek: After a couple weeks of online research (obsessing over other peoples’ beautiful creations), I finally jumped in and called Sherri with many questions about the Silver Bullet cutter. Not only did she answer my questions, but also gave me lots of ideas of things I hadn’t even thought about, yet!
I am now the proud owner of a Silver Bullet and am spending lots of time in the Learning Center.
Everyone here seems so friendly that I just wanted to stop in and say hello!
“The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” – Anna Quindlen
maenad6

Cutter: Silver Bullet 24"

Postby Gigi » March 10th, 2015, 6:49 pm

Hi Heather! Welcome to the family.

So glad to hear you are a happy new owner and are using the Learning Center and the forum to get familiar with your new best friend! :)

Take your time to go through the LC and you will be just fine! And we will be here to help if you get stuck.

And obsessed??? None of us knows anything about that!! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: Welcome to the club! :)

Gigi
Gigi

Postby PennyDuncan » March 10th, 2015, 11:55 pm

Hello Heather Meanad6 and Oh Gigi are you right about that!!! It REALLY becomes an obsession!!! ;) You're going to LOVE your machine......it is truly the best on the market....Looking forward to getting to know you and see some of your creations!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

PreviousNext

Return to General