Forum Challenge – Oct. 1 2013

Re: Forum Challenge – Oct. 1 2013

Postby Angel135612 » October 11th, 2013, 9:00 am

PennyDuncan I usually need a vacation from my vacations... by going back to work. Sometimes I think working is much easier than being off work. LOL

@Elizabeth Thanks Elizabeth, I think this was one of the worst vacations as far as the traveling went that we have ever had. We did have fun while we were there, and got some AWESOME pictures... still sorting through them. Today, I'm just going to stay home relax, go through my photos, maybe try to create a digital scrapbook page of some of the pictures. (Have been wanting to try digital scrapbooking for awhile, and put all my photoshop skills (what few I have) to work... LOL).

@MyArtisticAdventures Thanks Heather, I think Dan was more irritated than I was... not much you can do when the plane doesn't get to the airport but wait, and getting upset doesn't help the situation. We do try to look at things like this as an adventure, and see what unexpected (good) things come of it... usually there is something that happens that is good, that wouldn't have happened if things went according to plan. LOL
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby MyArtisticAdventures » October 11th, 2013, 9:04 am

My hubby (Peter), boys (Caleb & Gabe) and my inlaws all went to Alaska for 10 days this summer. We stayed with Peter's brother. It was pretty awesome. It was the first time I had been on a plane since I was 6. It was three stops to Alaska, only 2 on the way back. Had a good time, it was an adventure ....not a sit around and relax kind of thing... :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: Beautiful :0)
I did learn a few things
MyArtisticAdventures

Cutter: Black Cat Cougar 24 inch

Postby Angel135612 » October 11th, 2013, 9:07 am

MyArtisticAdventures Hey Heather, I just wanted to give you a heads up that I posted a link to your site for your GIMP tutorials over at the forum on PixelScrapper. People over there were looking for some good GIMP tutorials, so thought I would share yours with them. Hopefully that will bring you some more traffic to your blog. I plan on working through some of them this weekend, I have wanted to learn GIMP but haven't had the time to start. Downloaded the program last month and need to start playing around with it.
Angel135612

Postby Angel135612 » October 11th, 2013, 9:10 am

Heather, I read about your trip on your blog... it sounded like a wonderful time. I haven't been to Alaska, but would love to go up there at some point. Maybe take one of the cruises that they offer for whale watching. I can only imagine the scenery up there, it has got to be breathtaking.
Angel135612

Postby Gigi » October 11th, 2013, 9:26 am

That sounds horrid, Diane. I think it would take me a while to want to travel again. :( Glad you are safely back home.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Angel135612 » October 11th, 2013, 11:48 am

Thanks Gigi....it wasn't a lot of fun while it was happening, but we will remember the good times we had on the trip, and try to forget the bad. It was so nice to be home and sleeping in our own bed last night... things are getting back to normal.
Angel135612

Previous

Return to Challenges