January 2012 Card Challenge Winners!

Re: January 2012 Card Challenge Winners!

Postby CaseysAngel » January 24th, 2012, 1:02 pm

congratulations ladies and great job Kathy
CaseysAngel

Postby Angel135612 » January 24th, 2012, 7:32 pm

I got the gift certificate from Elizabeth from Bugaboo Digi Stamps in my email this morning. Thanks again Elizabeth for supplying a prize for the Challenge!!!! Can't wait to go visit the site and browse her designs.
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Elizabeth » January 25th, 2012, 1:46 pm

You're welcome, Diane!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby allandra42 » January 26th, 2012, 8:47 pm

Recieved a wonderful gift certificate from Tyler at all that jazz and spent it already. I can't wait to get the heat transfer vinyl. Thanks Tyler
Hours spent in my craftroom are considered by me "Time Well Spent"
Please visit my blog: http://timewellspentbylesa.blogspot.com/
allandra42

Cutter: 15 inch Cougar, 24 inch Silver Bullet

Postby btrengove » January 27th, 2012, 12:57 pm

A big Thank You to the wonderful organizers and to everyone who made such inspirational cards.
Too bad I could not get my _ _ _ _ together enough to do one myself.
next time right! ;)
btrengove

Postby LisaH » January 28th, 2012, 9:42 am

I received my gifts. Thank you so very much!!!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby CeCeCreates » January 30th, 2012, 9:32 pm

Just now responding to you all about my prize. I won the prize by SVGCuts, and they have generously given me $10 to spend at their store, plus I got to pick out a Stamp set at punkinpatchstamps. I am a lucky lady.

I am looking forward to learning to do more with stamps after this last challenge. And I know I will have a tough time picking out something at SVGcuts. Too much to pick from!
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby kathybessey » January 30th, 2012, 9:56 pm

So glad you like your prize CeCe! Can't wait to see what you do with stamps now! I love stamping, just need to acquire more (oh no I really didn't say that did I?)
kathybessey

Postby MyArtisticAdventures » January 31st, 2012, 9:10 am

Wooo Hooo...congrats to all the winners!!
MyArtisticAdventures

Cutter: Black Cat Cougar 24 inch

Postby kate3 » January 31st, 2012, 11:47 pm

Where are the cards? I can't find them. Well done Kathy and Congrats to the winners.
kate3

Postby kate3 » February 1st, 2012, 12:27 am

I found the cards in each challenge, duh! They are all fabulous and I had a great time finding each challenge and looking at them all. Well done ladies they are all beautiful. I am glad I wasn't a judge. I have downloaded a couple I want to try slowly and peacefully. Just as soon as I recover from the Jan ATC swap nervous breakdown. I am sure I didn't stutter before that. Or hit the ceiling every time someone walked up behind me while I was working.
kate3

Postby CeCeCreates » February 1st, 2012, 7:54 am

kate3 wrote:I found the cards in each challenge, duh! They are all fabulous and I had a great time finding each challenge and looking at them all. Well done ladies they are all beautiful. I am glad I wasn't a judge. I have downloaded a couple I want to try slowly and peacefully. Just as soon as I recover from the Jan ATC swap nervous breakdown. I am sure I didn't stutter before that. Or hit the ceiling every time someone walked up behind me while I was working.

There is no judging involved. Winners were picked by random.org. We want to keep things friendly here, we are not in competition with each other, thankfully, or I surely would not have won.
CeCeCreates

Postby kate3 » February 1st, 2012, 10:09 am

CeCeCreates wrote:
kate3 wrote:I found the cards in each challenge, duh! They are all fabulous and I had a great time finding each challenge and looking at them all. Well done ladies they are all beautiful. I am glad I wasn't a judge. I have downloaded a couple I want to try slowly and peacefully. Just as soon as I recover from the Jan ATC swap nervous breakdown. I am sure I didn't stutter before that. Or hit the ceiling every time someone walked up behind me while I was working.

There is no judging involved. Winners were picked by random.org. We want to keep things friendly here, we are not in competition with each other, thankfully, or I surely would not have won.

Really? Sweetie you would have won them all but don't tell the others. :hide:
kate3

Postby CeCeCreates » February 1st, 2012, 10:40 am

Kate you are way too sweet. And I know for a fact that I would not have won them all....... because I didn't enter all of them! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
CeCeCreates

Postby kate3 » February 2nd, 2012, 12:28 pm

CeCeCreates wrote:Kate you are way too sweet. And I know for a fact that I would not have won them all....... because I didn't enter all of them! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

Yes, you would have if I was a judge. Still don't tell the others. :ROFLMBO: I tell my daughter and all of my niece's and nephews that I love them best but don't tell the others. Then one day someone talked. :shock:
I love all of you guys the best but don't tell the others. You would have all won each challenge. :D
kate3

Postby CeCeCreates » February 2nd, 2012, 12:32 pm

kate3 wrote:
CeCeCreates wrote:Kate you are way too sweet. And I know for a fact that I would not have won them all....... because I didn't enter all of them! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

Yes, you would have if I was a judge. Still don't tell the others. :ROFLMBO: I tell my daughter and all of my niece's and nephews that I love them best but don't tell the others. Then one day someone talked. :shock:
I love all of you guys the best but don't tell the others. You would have all won each challenge. :D

I tell my son he is my favorite son, but he is my only son. I tell the oldest dd that she is the favorite oldest one, and the youngest that she is my favorite youngest dd. I put that on some of their Christmas tags, and when opening them, they read the tags aloud, and purposely omit the oldest, youngest parts! :ROFLMBO:
CeCeCreates

Postby kate3 » February 3rd, 2012, 11:43 am

CeCeCreates wrote:
kate3 wrote:

I tell my son he is my favorite son, but he is my only son. I tell the oldest dd that she is the favorite oldest one, and the youngest that she is my favorite youngest dd. I put that on some of their Christmas tags, and when opening them, they read the tags aloud, and purposely omit the oldest, youngest parts! :ROFLMBO:

Lol, I do love my baby best. She is the only one here. :ROFLMBO:
kate3

Previous

Return to January 2012 Card Challenge