Card Challenges begin tomorrow - Friday, 1/13/2012

Card Challenges begin tomorrow - Friday, 1/13/2012

Postby kathybessey » January 12th, 2012, 8:35 pm

The card challenges are coming together nicely!! I hope everyone will enjoy what we have put together for you. I want to thank all the providers of challenges and prizes for your generosity and time!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone does. I will have a post up in the morning for Questions and one for just general information about the challenge.

Thanks again
Kathy
kathybessey

Re: Card Challenges begin tomorrow - Friday, 1/13/2012

Postby Mary Kobe » January 12th, 2012, 8:40 pm

I can't wait!!!! I have a four day weekend and I am planning on working on these!

Thanks for your hard work!
Mary Kobe

Postby Elizabeth » January 12th, 2012, 9:20 pm

Thanks, Kathy. I am really looking forward to this! I haven't forgotton your photos, I'm just hoping to get some better ones tomorrow morning.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby kathybessey » January 12th, 2012, 10:07 pm

Elizabeth wrote:Thanks, Kathy. I am really looking forward to this! I haven't forgotton your photos, I'm just hoping to get some better ones tomorrow morning.

@Elizabeth - I sent you a PM but I don' think it went through (ugh!) -- Any way - I leave for work at 7:15 AM so I will be putting the challenges up a little bit before that. If you can get me a picture tonight it would be great otherwise you could post it in a response to the original post for that challenge. I can move it into the original post when I get home tomorrow evening.
kathybessey

Postby Elizabeth » January 12th, 2012, 10:37 pm

Received your PM and replied @kathybessey - with photos.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Elizabeth

Postby Mary Kobe » January 22nd, 2012, 6:47 pm

Kathy,

Thanks for your hard work in putting this challenge together! I wish I would have had more time to make more, but I did manage to get four done. (Of course, my biggest challenge is deciding on paper and once I figured that out, I kept second guessing myself!)

Everyone offered fantastic ideas!

Thanks everyone!
Mary Kobe

Postby LisaH » January 22nd, 2012, 7:16 pm

Thank you to everyone that has provided a challenge, even the ones I didn't have time to complete, will have to get to those later! Thank you to all those that have provided a prize! And especially thank you to Kathy for taking the time to make this possible, all while hosting an ATC swap at the same time! Great job to all of the participants, I do enjoy seeing all that you create!

Lisa xoxo
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Elizabeth » January 22nd, 2012, 7:19 pm

I so appreciate all of the effort that goes into organizing a crop. Thanks a bunch, Kathy! I really really love trying out all of the new ideas.

Elizabeth

Postby Retta » January 22nd, 2012, 9:10 pm

Thank you everyone!!!! Kathy you rock!! Everyone who made challenges and provided prizes. You helped to make it more fun!!! I'm a slacker this time but have learned, followed along and cheered as you all have done a wonderful job!! Congratulations to all.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby kathybessey » January 22nd, 2012, 10:02 pm

Thank you all for the kind words. I don't know what ever possessed me to take on hosting a card challenge plus the ATC Swap all in one month but you know it was good to push myself out of my comfort zone! LOL I had a blast doing this and considering it was right after the holidays and such I think it was a pretty successful challenge! Thank you all for participating, cheering on those who participated and just for being a part of this forum! I couldn't ask for a better place to hang out and learn, laugh and create!
kathybessey

Postby Suzan » January 22nd, 2012, 10:49 pm

Kathy you did such an awesome job. I personally know how crazy and hectic your life can be. This challenge was so very well organized and you made sure it ran smooth. Great Great job for a first time challenge organizer. I hope you take on the task of doing some more of them. It was fun and made me do somethings I hadn't ever done before.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Return to January 2012 Card Challenge