Thank you all SOOOOOOOOO much for joining us!!!!!!

Thank you all SOOOOOOOOO much for joining us!!!!!!

Postby CaseysAngel » June 12th, 2011, 10:28 pm

I want to thank everyone for joining us in our first mini crop!!!!! We kept it small but i tell you I still had a ton of fun!!!!!! Everyone here is soooo creative and I loved seeing all the different takes on the challenges. Everyone did a FANTASTIC job.

A HUGE thank you to our Challenge hostesses Rachell Ann, Penny Duncan, Dana, and Beanie. I couldn't have done it without them!!!!!!!!

oh yes and the prize winners. Well I'm quick but not that QUICK. LOL I'll try and get the entries to Dawn or Sheri in the next day or two and let them draw for us!!!!!!!!!

I truly hope you all had as much fun with this as I did and please feel free to continue working on the challenges. I know I sure plan to and I can't wait to see whatelse you all create!!!!!

Don't forget the HUGE Christmas in July Crop. We've got some of the most amazing prizes we have had and we have LOTS and LOTS of challenges to keep you busy crafting for a full TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone who helped and participated. You guys are all fantastic!!!!!!!

Love ya,
Christy!!!!!
CaseysAngel

Re: Thank you all SOOOOOOOOO much for joining us!!!!!!

Postby Phyllis » June 12th, 2011, 10:31 pm

I wasn't able to join in on this one but looking forward to the July crop. I looked at all the beautiful projects that everyone did on this one and they were great. All of you did a fabulous job.
Phyllis

Postby Suzan » June 12th, 2011, 11:00 pm

Thank you to all you wonderful ladies that made this happen, you are all awesome
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Rosemarie » June 12th, 2011, 11:37 pm

Yes, thank you to the ladies that put this together and gave the challenges. I was only able to do 2 but enjoyed seeing all the projects that were made. Now to pull out my christmas papers
Rosemarie

Postby Maxine » June 13th, 2011, 12:56 am

Well my weekend got unexpectedly busy and I missed the whole thing..:( but Im looking at the pics now and everything looks so cute..lots of inspiration. Cant wait till the july crop.
Maxine

Postby HappyCrafter » June 13th, 2011, 1:00 am

Christy,

Thank you and to all the organizers for this crop. This is the first time I ever joined in one of your crops. I had fun doing the challenges and I am going to try and do the other three this week.

Organizing something like this is takes a lot of your time, and I appreciate what you do.

Sharon
HappyCrafter

Postby Thyme » June 13th, 2011, 1:28 am

Thank you Christy, you did a wonderful job!
Thyme

Postby Elizabeth » June 13th, 2011, 6:12 am

Thank you, Christy Rachell Ann, Penny Duncan, Dana, and Beanie! The challenges were fabulous. The completed projects were amazing. It is so much fun to see what everyone does with them.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby LisaH » June 13th, 2011, 6:45 am

Thank you Christy for all of your organizational skills and work!
Thank you Christy, Rachell Ann, Beanie, Dana and Penny for your time, and fantastic challenges. They were so much fun!!
Thank you to all of you super ladies that participated, your projects are lovely and inspiring!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby pigtailpat » June 13th, 2011, 6:52 am

I was able to do only 1 of these, as I spent alot of time challenging myself to use illustrator. But I had alot of fun and it was very helpful having a specific project or theme to do to get my behind moving.........

Christy and all the challenge providers - thanks so much for your time and effort in organizing these crops. They are such rich learning experiences for me.

Looking forward to the next crop!

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Postby CeCeCreates » June 13th, 2011, 7:16 am

Thanks to everyone, especially Christy! Christy you are such a giving person. I am really looking forward to the July crop. And I have been working on a project. I actually have 2 in mind, so maybe I will host 2 of them! LOL!
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby CaseysAngel » June 13th, 2011, 8:50 am

You guys are all so welcome. It is truly my pleasure to do these for ALL of us. I think it's great to keep us all inspired and I hope to have a fun event for us every month!!!! It keeps the creative juices flowing!!!!!

CeCe, if two is what you want to do then your wish is my command!!!!!! Just let me know honey whatever you decide!!!!
CaseysAngel

Postby Loopylass » June 13th, 2011, 4:01 pm

It's been a wonderful weekend. I've never done anything like this before and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've now ordered extra blades so if I break one over the weekend again I'm not stuck. Thanks for all of you talented people who contributed challenges and CaseysAngel for organising it. I can't wait for July now!
Loopylass

Postby beanie21787 » June 13th, 2011, 9:24 pm

Christy your the one we should be thanking you do so much for these crops Thank You
beanie21787

Cutter: lynx 12

Postby PennyDuncan » June 14th, 2011, 6:37 pm

I really enjoyed getting to see everyone's ART they created!!!!! Christy a HUGE THANK YOU to you for the amazing job you did hosting it!!! I know it was ALOT of work!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby CaseysAngel » June 14th, 2011, 7:49 pm

aww you guys are to sweet. You are all so welcome. I just love to see everyone come together, even if it is virtual, and create and have fun together. I am PRAYING my internet is fixed by the July crop or I can find some sort of alternative for July so we can open webinar a bit and really have some fun!!!!!! Rachell Ann does a GREAT job and demonstrating anything anyone needs to see during a webinar but other than that we just chat and have a good time. it's great!!!
CaseysAngel

Return to June 2011 Crop