Save the Date!!!!!!!! June minicrop will be..............

Save the Date!!!!!!!! June minicrop will be..............

Postby CaseysAngel » May 20th, 2011, 11:57 pm

June 10th-12th!!!!!!!!!
Got our Volunteers for June !!!!!!!! Thanks Ladies.
This will be a mini crop as I'm preparing for the Christmas in July crop and it's huge, or I plan for it to be, so gonna take quite a bit of time on my part. If you want to volunteer for that Crop let me know please!!!!!! I am going to need at LEAST 15 volunteers on that one.

I hope to get a blog button done tomorrow and will post it here. I'd appreciate it if those of you who have blogs will then put it on there to help us draw interest.

I still need possibly three volunteers to host challenges for the June crop as well if anyone would like to volunteer.

So far I have :

Me-
Rachell Ann-
Beanie Challenge
Dana
Penny Duncan!!

Prizes:
Me
Rachell
Karen

I'd like to have Six challenges. These will be more detailed and follow a Father's Day / Spring theme so I think that should be plenty. Don't worry if you don't have anyone for the Father's day we are making adjustments for that so the challenges will work for everyone. :lol:
CaseysAngel

Re: Save the Date!!!!!!!! June crop will be................

Postby Maxine » May 21st, 2011, 5:24 am

I was thinking the July one. When in june is the mini one I know you have probably said ..but im so lost trying to keep up with everything ...hey but Im getting it. I still have 42 ATCs to make for zenitas swap and Ive not started ..they are due in july 1. I think I only have one more bday card to do for my granddaughter that just turned one... But if I get it in gear and get those done I could do the june one as well. You know me I like to have a lot on my plate hahah it challenges me. Lord I need to be challenged ! But If I cant do it I'd be happy to host a prize. :)

you know ...I could have just answered July instead of rambling on huh?

while im rambling ..let me just say ...WOW what a great search feature on the forum...its so easy to see who has talked to you if they type your name .I just go to search and type in Maxine and find all the things I missed at least the ones that include my name. WOW ..great feature.
Last edited by Maxine on June 5th, 2011, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maxine

Postby CeCeCreates » May 21st, 2011, 7:40 am

I would love to be involved in the July crop. Any ideas of dates for that yet? Since it is huge will it be a week long or a weekend? Let me know if you want me so I can start thinking of something Christmas related!
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby CaseysAngel » May 21st, 2011, 8:43 am

Maxine,

The june crop is the 10th-12th. It's the first line of this post.LOL

CeCe, I'm not 100% sure yet but I'm looking at the 8th-25th, it will be just over 2 weeks long.
CaseysAngel

Postby Maxine » May 21st, 2011, 10:33 am

Oh so it is! thanks for pointing that out lol. so im blind AND behind. ;)
Maxine

Postby scrpbooklady » May 21st, 2011, 1:16 pm

Christy - I was hoping to take part in the June crop but I will be out of town on those dates. I'm going to Indiana to watch my grandkids so their folks can have an anniversary celebration away.

I'll certainly help out in July though if you have enough slots - no travel planned that month.

Lora
Lora

I'd love for you to stop by and visit my blog:

Notes from the Scrapbooklady
scrpbooklady

Postby karenl3912 » May 21st, 2011, 2:21 pm

Christy,
I can donate a prize. Or come over and make you coffee to keep you awake.
Karen.
karenl3912

Postby Retta » May 21st, 2011, 2:23 pm

What kind of help would you like to have. I have a crop on Friday, but should be around most of Saturday. Let me know as I would love to help if possible.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby rachellann » May 21st, 2011, 3:42 pm

yep let the fun times begin as the crops are on there way, of course i still have to figure out what the challenge will be but i an sure I can make it fun.
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Postby CaseysAngel » May 21st, 2011, 8:38 pm

HI ladies,

When I say help usually I just ask if they'd like to come up with a challenge or if they would be willing to help with the prizes. Some like to help with challenges, some just donate prizes. I'll take whatever help I can get.LOL

With the July crop it will be more detailed and MUCH larger so I will probably need a bit more help but will know more on it soon.

thanks Guys
CaseysAngel

Postby Elizabeth » May 22nd, 2011, 7:49 pm

Christy, I would like to help with the July Christmas challenge. Christmas is my favorite! I can come up with a challenge or donate a prize, whichever is more helpful to you. Let me know! ( I will be on vacation for two different weeks in July, but I'll have internet access.)
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby CaseysAngel » May 22nd, 2011, 8:53 pm

Elizabeth,

Thank you so much honey. If you could do a challenge and supply a prize that would be GREAT!!!!!!!!

I'll get you on my list. More details will come soon for it.
CaseysAngel

Postby CaseysAngel » May 22nd, 2011, 8:55 pm

karenl3912 wrote:Christy,
I can donate a prize. Or come over and make you coffee to keep you awake.

K I am taking you up on the prize.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby Elizabeth » May 22nd, 2011, 9:11 pm

Christy, I'll start looking for a cool challenge! And a nifty prize! Can't wait! (I have hit my 3 exclamation point maximum with this post.)
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Re: Save the Date!!!!!!!! June minicrop will be............

Postby CaseysAngel » May 22nd, 2011, 10:24 pm

Great thank you Elizabeth
CaseysAngel

Postby pigtailpat » May 23rd, 2011, 4:57 am

For either the June mini crop or for the x-mas in July crop, I would LOVE to see Penny Duncan post some sort of flower challenge. I love flowers, but I am seriously flower impaired and have a tough time making them. I learn so much from these crops, and I think it would be a great thing if we all had a chance to learn something from her.

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Postby CaseysAngel » May 23rd, 2011, 8:04 am

pigtailpat wrote:For either the June mini crop or for the x-mas in July crop, I would LOVE to see Penny Duncan post some sort of flower challenge. I love flowers, but I am seriously flower impaired and have a tough time making them. I learn so much from these crops, and I think it would be a great thing if we all had a chance to learn something from her.

Pat

Oh I would lov eif Penny had time but if she doesn't know that her flowers have been used in crops before. She even has video's SHOWING how to make them.
CaseysAngel

Postby PennyDuncan » May 23rd, 2011, 12:43 pm

pigtailpat wrote:For either the June mini crop or for the x-mas in July crop, I would LOVE to see Penny Duncan post some sort of flower challenge. I love flowers, but I am seriously flower impaired and have a tough time making them. I learn so much from these crops, and I think it would be a great thing if we all had a chance to learn something from her.

Pat

Oh WOW!!! I would be HONORED to work up a flower challenge if anyone wants me to.......I had a couple send me requests for a flower design but I lost alot of my emails so I can't find the requests...does anyone have a flower they would like me to try and come up with a 3D file for??????
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby LisaH » May 23rd, 2011, 12:56 pm

PennyDuncan wrote:

Pat

Oh WOW!!! I would be HONORED to work up a flower challenge if anyone wants me to.......I had a couple send me requests for a flower design but I lost alot of my emails so I can't find the requests...does anyone have a flower they would like me to try and come up with a 3D file for??????

I have a couple...sunflower/daisy/black-eyed susan (these are all very similar) and tulip, if you don't have those already...anything you do will be great!
LisaH

Postby PennyDuncan » May 23rd, 2011, 12:57 pm

LisaH wrote:
PennyDuncan wrote:

Pat

I have a couple...sunflower/daisy/black-eyed susan (these are all very similar) and tulip, if you don't have those already...anything you do will be great!

Thanks Lisa!!! I will make me a list and start working on them!!!! ;)
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Next

Return to June 2011 Crop