Paper Portrait Tutorials

Re: Paper Portrait Tutorials

Postby meme » August 31st, 2011, 12:51 am

Paperkutz, I had planned to do the challenge but my dog got sick and yesterday she passed. So I am sorry that I didn't get to do them but my dog needed my attention. I still hope to make it someday but not up to it right now; so thanks for sharing I am not up to date on all the tuts but will catch up when I feel like I can get back into the real world but right now I just don't have anything left inside me but a big hole in my heart. She gave me 13 years of great joy and love but difficult without her. If I get around to doing your project will be sure to make sure I get you a picture of it. Just wanted to thank you for taking the time and sorry to disappoint you in not following it through. But my dog needed my attention; but I do apologize to you because I really wanted to be involved with this project. So thank you for sharing your amazing talent with all of us and me. I truely appreciated it but am sorry; please accept my apologies.
meme

Postby Gigi » August 31st, 2011, 2:26 am

Oh Meme - I am so sorry to hear about your dog. That is the hardest thing no matter what the age or the amount of time you have had together - they are family. My heart goes out to you.

I think many of us here know the hole that is created in your life and in your heart when you lose such a precious family member. As lucky as you were to have her, she too was blessed to have known your love.

Sending gentle hugs...
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby meme » August 31st, 2011, 11:35 pm

Thanks CAGigi; she was very precious and spoiled to the core and she deserved to be spoiled as she was the smartest, sweetest, dog I have ever had the pleasure off loving. I just don't know how to stop crying; I miss her deeply. I think my family is starting to think I am a little nuts but they all loved her too. My DH is having a hard time with it too. Life is not the same without her but will see her again someday; counting on that.
meme

Previous

Return to Tips, Tricks, Community Help