Black Cut Tutorial

Black Cut Tutorial

Postby cnowlin » August 1st, 2011, 10:03 pm

I am the proud owner of a new Lynx. Yeah! I can't wait to get started. I am told the guide is the place to start. Where do I download the tutorial for this new cutter? Thanks for your help.
Cathy, from Mexico--Missouri that is! :)
cnowlin

Re: Black Cut Tutorial

Postby Angel135612 » August 1st, 2011, 10:43 pm

There are a number of tutorials here on the forum you can check out. Tyler has done some and so has Christy. There are also the webinars that Tyler has posted that has him showing how to do things with the cutters. If you are looking for something specific then maybe someone can point you in the right direction.
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Profleonie » August 2nd, 2011, 12:01 am

Glad to see another newbie. I got my Lynx a couple of weeks ago. If you look in the general board forum there is a category for machines. There are specific tutorials there. the hardest part for me has been remembering what the different buttons do in off-line and on-line mode. I finally made a sheet of paper with 2 columns, one for on-line and one for off-line. Under each I put each button and what it does. This has been a huge help for me.

Several of the subscribers to the forum have made tutorials too. One is Penny Duncan Creations. she walks you through the Lynx. Other questions I just search on the forum or post a question. everyone is really helpful.
Profleonie

Postby Sassycutter » August 2nd, 2011, 7:18 am

I am also a newbie waiting on a Cougar. Is there a paper tutorial? If so, I would appreciate the link so I can print it off. I like to look at something on paper AND on video. I think I need both types of input to get something through my brain !! :banghead:
So much paper, so little time....
Sassycutter

Cutter: 13" Black Cat and Foilmaster

Postby Thyme » August 2nd, 2011, 8:06 am

There is indeed a paper tutorial if you print it out.
I will soon be sending you a link to it - its in my forum and I need to upgrade your membership so that you can access it. I will do that soon
Thyme

Postby cnowlin » August 2nd, 2011, 8:33 pm

I would also like a paper copy. As I get older, hmmmm, I need paper and video to understand and remember what I am doing. Imagine that! :)
cnowlin

Postby PennyDuncan » August 2nd, 2011, 10:33 pm

Yahooooooooooooo Congrats to all of you who have just gotten or will be getting your new kitties!!!! You are going to ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Return to Tips, Tricks, Community Help