Pinch Wheel replacement

Pinch Wheel replacement

Postby Amy » July 7th, 2022, 6:16 pm

Does anyone know the size of the pinch wheels for the Black Cat machine? I tried contacting through the Silver Bullet website but have yet to hear back. I purchased the machine through Sherri over 10 years ago. Any help is much apprecitated.
Amy

Re: Pinch Wheel replacement

Postby MeFlick » July 8th, 2022, 7:37 am

I checked the website here:https://silverbulletcutters.com/pinchwheelrollers.aspx and unfortunately it does not list the size and it says out of stock - so I assume that is why you are trying to figure out the size to try and order from another source.

What machine do you have? Did you try to measure one of the pinch wheels on your machine? I'm not sure if they are the same on all the machines or not.

I have an 18" Silver Bullet Professional machine that it probably 10 years old or older. I just went and did a rough measurement of one of its pinch wheels. It appears that the ones on my machine are roughly 3/8" wide.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Amy » July 8th, 2022, 10:14 am

MeFlick I appreciate your response and help. I have the 18" Black Cat Cougar that was sold prior to the Silver Bullet. In looking to order online there are 3 measurements used for the wheels, all in mm. I was hoping someone had maybe ordered before and knew the exact measurements. I will take a wheel off and do my best to get the correct size. Once again thank you very much for taking the time to help me.
Amy

Postby Gigi » July 8th, 2022, 1:56 pm

I do not know if they are the same, but have just sent a note to Sherri - have not talked with her in a while as she was busy with some business matters. I do know that we have not stocked parts for the Cougar for some time as the factory no longer made them. But.... the same factory was used for both machines so am hoping they are the same. Will let you know if I get an update.

Thanks Melanie for addressing this question as well.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Amy » July 8th, 2022, 6:26 pm

Gigi Thank you. I would rather purchase from Sherri if they are the same size and once they get restocked. I appreciate everyone's help.
Amy

Postby Gigi » July 9th, 2022, 9:04 am

Sherri asked that you email her again. Will send you a different email through a PM. She has had a lot of trouble with spam in her other account. She is out of town but will answer you next week when she is back in the office. And she did say that the SB pinch wheels "should" fit.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Amy » July 9th, 2022, 1:46 pm

Thank you!!
Amy

Return to Tips, Tricks, Community Help