Help !! SOS.

Help !! SOS.

Postby sristhi » August 7th, 2020, 10:41 am

My Black cat had to be moved by a friend when I was away due to COVID. This happened. Am heartbroken. Please, someone, tell me that this is fixable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sristhi

Cutter: BlackCat Cougar - 24 inch

Re: Help !! SOS.

Postby MeFlick » August 7th, 2020, 6:23 pm

I’m sorry first that it sounds like you have been ill dispute to this pandemic. Second, ihope you have recovered with not much issues.

I’m not sure exactly what you are showing a picture of and what is wrong with your cutter. Is it the small cutting strip that has lifted up? If so, that is easily repaired. Please clarify what is wrong so we can help you troubleshoot better.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Gigi » August 7th, 2020, 8:30 pm

Just shared with Sherri - but I agree. Looks like part of a cable but the picture and video dont go together for me. Not quite sure what is broken but there are no more parts for the Black Cat as it is an old machine - pre 2012- with newer models. Will let you know what Sherri says. She is on vacation but will look at it as soon as she can. I can see the white cutting strip that's why I think it is part of the cable that runs the carriage.... but not sure. Please tell us more! Thanks.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby sristhi » August 8th, 2020, 8:43 am

Thanks lovely people.. Its the black ribbed rubber band that runs around the machine to help cartridge move across the cutting area. Dawn has responded on facebook group and offered a solution on how to fix it.. I will try fixing it in a couple of days and update on how it goes. Thanks a lot!
sristhi

Cutter: BlackCat Cougar - 24 inch

Postby Gigi » August 8th, 2020, 10:52 am

You are welcome. Keep us posted.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Tips, Tricks, Community Help