looking for local tutor- CA, La Mirada

looking for local tutor- CA, La Mirada

Postby Curiousbo » July 12th, 2018, 5:03 pm

I'm in border of Orange county and Los angeles county. City of La Mirada. Is there any one out there to give me tutor on cutter in person?! I just can't seem to work this machine watching videos. :) One day : 3 hours : $100 : prefer Lady Teacher-since am one too.

thanks!
Curiousbo

Cutter: Silver bullet 24"

Re: looking for local tutor- CA, La Mirada

Postby Gigi » July 12th, 2018, 10:57 pm

Hi -

I have no idea if there is anyone in the Los Angeles or Orange County area who can help you. We don't have tutors, per se, especially since the Learning Center classroom has been so helpful to most.
I am in Southern CA but closer to San Diego.

The best way to learn the machine is to break down the videos and take it slow and easy and go step by step. Sometimes if you are trying to learn something specific, or too fast, it will become overwhelming. Can you explain what exactly you are having trouble with and perhaps we can talk you through it. There is a lot of information here on the forum as well.

Let's try to take it a step at a time and see if that will help. What is the first thing you are trying to do that is giving you difficulty. Phone support is also available, but let's see if we can work through some of the basic issues first.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Tips, Tricks, Community Help