Sources for Adhesive Stencil Materials? - not Orocal

Sources for Adhesive Stencil Materials? - not Orocal

Postby Thicketworks » December 26th, 2016, 11:46 am

Hi there! I have the 24" Silver Bullet and am so excited by the possibilities....been working with SVG's for several years and cutting my own stencils with an eClips electronic cutter. Ready to begin designing and selling stencils, thus the Silver Bullet Upgrade.

I'm interested in learning where those of you who cut stencils professionally source your stencil materials...

I understand that many folks like Oracal products, but they don't seem suited to my purposes. I want to cut and sell reusable, flexible, adhesive stencils.

Here's what I'm looking for: if you have ever used one of the Martha Stewart Self Adhesive Stencils, you know what I'm talking about. It's a vinyl type material with a VERY adhesive back. Thicker than the vinyls I've seen on the sites that most folks use for signmaking, disposable stencils, wall vinyl, etc. This stuff is very flexible, 'soft', if that makes sense, and can be used hundreds of times without tearing. The adhesive seems to be very high quality, and shows no signs of losing tackiness after dozens of uses.

Any input is appreciated...TIA.

Heather
Thicketworks

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Re: Sources for Adhesive Stencil Materials? - not Orocal

Postby dlhill » December 31st, 2016, 8:46 am

I am also looking for this material! Any help is appreciated!
Denise
paperpastime.com
scal 3 Lynx Inkscape
dlhill

Cutter: Blackcat lynx

Return to Tips, Tricks, Community Help