Circles cutting with a slit??

Circles cutting with a slit??

Postby dianebeckman » October 14th, 2014, 9:18 pm

Hello,

I have been working on a project cutting out 500 invitations. Using the same file, I am finally nearing the end of my project. I am noticing that my circles are cutting with a slit instead of a nice complete circle.
Any suggestions why this may be happening?? Making for some ugly looking invitations. I am making sure to adhere paper to mat securely.

Thanks, Diane Beckman :?
dianebeckman

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Re: Circles cutting with a slit??

Postby Gigi » October 14th, 2014, 9:43 pm

Have you tried rotating the pattern - I have had that happen. I assume you have rebooted the machine. When you say a slit do you mean that the circle isnt closing like it was before? Want to be sure what I am envisioning is what you mean.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: Circles cutting with a slit??

Postby dianebeckman » October 14th, 2014, 11:38 pm

Hi,

I have turned off everything and turned it back on. Imagine your cutting a circle with a blade and when you get to the end to finish you slip and your cut is off. Does that make sense? I scanned the problem and attached it so you can see. The other circles are also not nice and round as they had been. I did try to flip the pattern and that was worse. I will try to rotate tomorrow as it is getting late.

Thanks for any feedback, Diane
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dianebeckman

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Return to Tips, Tricks, Community Help