Newbie in New Jersey

Newbie in New Jersey

Postby Tylercassero » August 27th, 2014, 6:50 pm

I have been reading and watching the videos in this forum for the past few weeks, scouring nearly all the posts to learn as much as possible. I may have read too much because I actual had test anxiety when I made my first drawing, and then cut. It worker! Dance of joy.

All of your advice and encouragement to each other, as well as your masterpieces are inspiring! Truly!

I'm sure I will have a million questions. For now I am able to cut what I need to. Will learn to play as I get more efficient.

I was wondering if there is anyone in North Jersey (or Tri-statea) area who would be willing to show me how they go through the process. It would be helpful to see how to streamline the process as well as having someone close by to mentor me if the need arises. I would also be interested in seeing the machine cut vinyl, emboss and engrave.

Crossing my fingers someone is close. Otherwise I'll keep watching, reading and experimenting

Thank you all so much.
Tylercassero

Cutter: 15" Silver Bullet

Re: Newbie in New Jersey

Postby Gigi » August 27th, 2014, 6:55 pm

There are a lot of videos on the Silver Bullet Cutters site that should address a lot of your needs. http://silverbulletcutters.com/gallery/ ... ollection/ -

Hope that helps.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Tips, Tricks, Community Help