BoBunny Baby Wordbook

BoBunny Baby Wordbook

Postby janrichards » June 27th, 2012, 8:08 am

Wow, say that 4 times fast! Just wondering if anyone has a hidden stash of the Bo Bunny wordbook "baby'? Guess they have discontinued it. I could cut one but would have to cut two per page out of thinner stuff and glue them together. I would be happy to pay for it and the mailing. Thanks.
Jan
janrichards

Cutter: 15" Lynx

Re: BoBunny Baby Wordbook

Postby Elizabeth » June 27th, 2012, 9:22 am

Sorry, our youngest family baby just turned 5! No baby stuff hanging around.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby LisaH » June 27th, 2012, 10:34 am

Elizabeth wrote:Sorry, our youngest family baby just turned 5! No baby stuff hanging around.

:D so did ours...so no baby here either, sorry
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby kim » June 27th, 2012, 10:37 am

Even though DS hasn't been a baby in quite some time now, I still have a "baby" stash! I looked in the box and I found some BoBunny but it says "Back to back's" or something like that. Doesn't look anything like a word book or anything that can be used for a word book other than background. And other than some quotes by BoBunny, all the rest is by other manufacturers. Sorry!
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby Retta » June 27th, 2012, 11:36 am

Jan - I don't even know what it looks like. Why would you discontinue Baby!!! Wow - would have thought that would work complete. I would suggest, finding a two sided cardstock, and cutting pieces of the paper on it to decorate if you are worried about the thickness. I've made a lot of baby albums and used all kinds of paper. Bound with my bind-it-all and put ribbons on it and charms. Just a thought to extend what you have.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby janrichards » June 27th, 2012, 7:34 pm

I wish I knew why they would discontinue that but they did. Retta, I may have to do just that. It isn't my first choice but that may be exactly what I have to do. I am not in a big hurry for it right now so I guess I will wait a little while and see if one turns up.
Jan
janrichards

Postby Retta » June 27th, 2012, 10:08 pm

Hope it does for you!!! Is it just for a baby or is it a boy or girl?? Can you scan and show what it looks like? I really couldn't find it, but didn't have much time.
Retta

Postby janrichards » June 28th, 2012, 7:07 am

It is a wordbook. The word baby is cascaded across up to 12" wide. I make them for baby gifts (imagine that!) and turn them into photo albums by cutting monkeys etc with a place for a pic. I do one that is a circus page complete with animal cage that is actually cut for three photos. It is a lot of work but they are adorable and something that they won't get from anyone else. Here is a link to the current word albums that you can buy. http://www.bobunny.com/lightbox/mywordalbums.html
It is bare so you can make it for either boy or girl.
Jan
janrichards

Postby Retta » June 28th, 2012, 11:31 am

So are you looking for the chipboard design or a kind of paper. I think I may have read this wrong????
Retta

Postby janrichards » June 28th, 2012, 12:08 pm

I'm looking for the actual chipboard book (plain) that I can decorate.
Jan
janrichards

Postby Elizabeth » June 28th, 2012, 12:10 pm

Have you tried cutting it yourself? Lots of people love cutting chipboard. (I'm not one of them, but I hope to be someday!)
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby PennyDuncan » June 28th, 2012, 12:12 pm

Jan...you could order the chipboard from Tyler at All That Jazz Supplies Inc....the link is in the header above...and cut a more personalized one if you wanted.......
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Postby Retta » June 28th, 2012, 1:26 pm

Oh Jann - you can do this and it will work wonderfully.
Retta

Postby janrichards » June 28th, 2012, 2:49 pm

I can do that but to get the thickness I have to cut two of each page and glue them together. My only concern with that is that a few years from now the glue may not hold and it may start coming apart. I have been told by folks I have made this for that they will cherish this and save it for the child as they get older. I would really hate for it to start coming apart. It is 1/8 inch thick. That may be my only option so I will check out his link and see how thick his stuff is, I already have the long shaft blade. Thanks for all of the info.
Jan
janrichards

Postby PennyDuncan » June 28th, 2012, 5:10 pm

Hey Jan....I bet if you used YES paste you would never have to worry about that.......that stuff is STICKY STICKY STICKY!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Postby kim » June 28th, 2012, 5:15 pm

I've cut Tyler's chipboard and it is really great! It cuts so easily, just like paper (even better than some paper I have tried). And what you are cutting is not so detailed and small, so it should cut like butter! I would give it a try!
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby Mary Kobe » June 28th, 2012, 7:31 pm

janrichards wrote:Wow, say that 4 times fast! Just wondering if anyone has a hidden stash of the Bo Bunny wordbook "baby'? Guess they have discontinued it. I could cut one but would have to cut two per page out of thinner stuff and glue them together. I would be happy to pay for it and the mailing. Thanks.
Jan

Not sure if you are close to Archiver's, but noticed them when I was there a couple of weeks ago.
Mary Kobe

Postby janrichards » June 29th, 2012, 8:04 am

I have been to my Archivers and they are out. I didn't think about trying their online. Guess I will try that now. Tnanks for all the input.
Jan
janrichards

Postby MeFlick » July 10th, 2012, 2:54 pm

Hey Jan, I will also send you a pm but I found 2 of them at the Archivers in Marietta, GA yesterday. They were the only two that they had and were 25% off so under $5.00 each I know . I went ahead and purchased them in case you were still looking. (I stopped in after dropping my DD off at Emory's campus for VB camp!). I knew somebody was looking for them! Let me know if you want them and I will get them in the mail to you asap.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Mary Kobe » July 10th, 2012, 6:45 pm

MeFlick wrote:Hey Jan, I will also send you a pm but I found 2 of them at the Archivers in Marietta, GA yesterday. They were the only two that they had and were 25% off so under $5.00 each I know . I went ahead and purchased them in case you were still looking. (I stopped in after dropping my DD off at Emory's campus for VB camp!). I knew somebody was looking for them! Let me know if you want them and I will get them in the mail to you asap.

That is so nice of you to do that for Jan!!
Mary Kobe

Next

Return to Tips, Tricks, Community Help