Tyler intro video for cougar? Where?

Tyler intro video for cougar? Where?

Postby pigtailpat » May 21st, 2011, 9:20 pm

I am not sure where tyler's video is for the cougar. I have seen other people talk about a cougar one that is approx. 30 min long? I can see where christy's vid's are, but for some reason I might be missing tyler's........

Thanks in advance for pointing me to the right place. Since we are so close to June now, I feel it is time for me to start the learning and reading process for ahead of delivery.

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Re: Tyler intro video for cougar? Where?

Postby CaseysAngel » May 21st, 2011, 10:39 pm

Mine aren't no where near 30 minutes honey, that must be Tylers. I put mine in mini tutorials so people could just watch the ones they needed to.

Tylers are probably in the Locked Black Cat video thread. I need to move mine there but I haven't yet. Let me see if I can get you a link.
CaseysAngel

Postby Thyme » May 22nd, 2011, 1:43 am

Pat, it is here - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=29
Thyme

Postby pigtailpat » May 22nd, 2011, 5:55 am

Dawn many thanks - I think I was loosing my mind that I could not find it. I would like to view it, and it will take me many tries to get the gist of it. You should see me when I do one of my slideshows - I like to perfectly time the content to the sound - and I play over and over to make sure it is perfect.
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Postby Thyme » May 22nd, 2011, 8:33 am

You're welcome
Thyme

Return to Tips, Tricks, Community Help