My machine cut the paper off

My machine cut the paper off

Postby youngcoffee » April 5th, 2023, 4:16 pm

Hi there.
I need somebody to help me out with solving this problem. Since last week, my Silverbullet has cut papers this way.
I cleaned up wheels, and rollers, dusted them out, etc... the problem didn't sort out yet.
Please review my attached photos, and let me know what I should do.
1. The blade didn't cut the end clearly in one of the corners.
2. The square is 10 x 10 inches. The shape of the square is not correct.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
youngcoffee

Cutter: SB 24"

Re: My machine cut the paper off

Postby Gigi » April 18th, 2023, 4:12 pm

I just saw this post. Most of the users are on the FB community page so this forum is barely active. Sorry for the delay.

So, there is a lot you don't say. I will assume that you have been cutting the same shapes over a period of time and it is only now that you are getting cuts that aren't accurate? Have you thoroughly cleaned the mat? It looks like it could be shifting on the mat. Have you brayered it well? Is the adhesive not holding? Have you tried with a new mat to see if that helps? And are the pinch wheels over the grit shaft so they are holding well? As for the corner - that is probably part of the bigger issue if there is shifting. It could be the design, but if it has been cutting fine, then I would look at the other, larger issues. Any more insight would be helpful. Good luck!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Tips, Tricks, Community Help