Re: SIGN UP: AUGUST BLACK CAT BLOG HOP!!!!!!!

Postby CaseysAngel » August 2nd, 2011, 11:05 am

lmbo you will be FINE!!!!!!!! NO worries. I"ll get you added Mary and THANK YOU for joining.

We still need 2 more guys.
CaseysAngel

Postby Mary Kobe » August 2nd, 2011, 11:28 am

I am not sure I will be fine! You are not feeling my stomach with all the butterflies in it! lol

At one point in my life, I was the shy one! Now, I am a little more adventurous and crazy! I just hope I do it ok.
Mary Kobe

Postby Suzan » August 2nd, 2011, 11:49 am

You and me together Mary, this is my first one here. We can take xanex and drink margaritas together to get thru it.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Retta » August 2nd, 2011, 12:10 pm

Okay - I have a project that I would like the group to try. I would be happy to just offer it as something to do right now - until the blog hop. I have a blog if you want to do it then, but there is nothing that is kept up on my blog. This would be the only thing pertinent at all. REALLY! I find it hard to randomly talk to myself on my blog. So your choice! (I know you all are laughing as I talk to myself all the time - just don't give everyone proof of it! LOL)

I would offer if it is allowed to host a swap. I've done this before and that could be a lot of fun also. Everyone creates a file - with some kind of theme and guidelines. They have to cut it to make sure it works. Then all are sent to the hostess and everyone who participates - gets copies of all the files. Everyone retains the rights to their own files and these are not to be shared further - except by the designer of the file. Just another thought.

What ever you think will work, I will try to accommodate. Then do I supply a gift for the winner? I would be happy to do that if you want. Thanks! (Oh I can not believe I agreed to do a blog if Christy makes me! :shock:
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Mary Kobe » August 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm

Suzan said:

You and me together Mary, this is my first one here. We can take xanex and drink margaritas together to get thru it.

Can I start now? LOL I need that for work today!

I just found out I have a meeting across campus at 2:30. (The meetings are usually in our building.) And it is 104 degrees here! Not that the walk is long, but it will be a hot one! AND, I wore black today! What is wrong with me?
Mary Kobe

Postby Suzan » August 2nd, 2011, 1:47 pm

Well it isn't like you just got thru planning a wedding or anything. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Suzan

Suzan

Postby Mary Kobe » August 2nd, 2011, 1:50 pm

Good idea, Suzan...I can blame everything on the wedding! and my daughter! Now where is that margarita?
Mary Kobe

Postby Suzan » August 2nd, 2011, 2:08 pm

Come down the pool is a cool 87 and we have the perfect chairs to float in.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby CeCeCreates » August 2nd, 2011, 2:23 pm

:hide: Uh Oh, is Christy looking for me?
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby Mary Kobe » August 2nd, 2011, 3:49 pm

Suzan said:

Come down the pool is a cool 87 and we have the perfect chairs to float in.

I am on my way!!!!!
Mary Kobe

Postby CaseysAngel » August 2nd, 2011, 7:06 pm

CeCeCreates wrote::hide: Uh Oh, is Christy looking for me?

YEP!!!!!!!!
CaseysAngel

Postby Gigi » August 2nd, 2011, 10:52 pm

LOL Mary!! You will be fine! At least you have a blog and CAN participate - good for you!! I will be hopping by!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Angel135612 » August 2nd, 2011, 11:37 pm

Mary Kobe wrote:Ok...I am nervously saying "yes"...butterflies in my stomach. I have a couple of projects that I created for the "hop". Now I am really scared! LOL this is worse than having to give a speech! At least with a speech, I can pretend everyone is in their underwear!

Mary, no need to pretend here... since no one can see us, I would bet most of us ARE in our underwear... :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby CeCeCreates » August 3rd, 2011, 7:07 am

Angel135612 wrote:
Mary Kobe wrote:Ok...I am nervously saying "yes"...butterflies in my stomach. I have a couple of projects that I created for the "hop". Now I am really scared! LOL this is worse than having to give a speech! At least with a speech, I can pretend everyone is in their underwear!

Mary, no need to pretend here... since no one can see us, I would bet most of us ARE in our underwear... :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

:ROFLMBO: Oh that is too funny! Now I DO have a robe on! :ROFLMBO:
CeCeCreates

Postby CeCeCreates » August 3rd, 2011, 7:09 am

CaseysAngel wrote:

YEP!!!!!!!!

Ok, I think I can come up with something. I will be gone that Sunday and back on Monday. But I assume that doesn't matter. Taking dd back to college! Doesn't someone here live close to Notre Dame? We can always use help lugging stuff up 3 flights of stairs. Actually I take an elevator and then just help unpack. That's the best I can do! Now this is me directing daugther and hubby though! :whip: :whip: :ROFLMBO:
CeCeCreates

Postby Gigi » August 3rd, 2011, 9:20 am

LOL CeCe!! Good for you!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby CaseysAngel » August 3rd, 2011, 9:30 am

CeCeCreates wrote:
CaseysAngel wrote:

YEP!!!!!!!!

Ok, I think I can come up with something. I will be gone that Sunday and back on Monday. But I assume that doesn't matter. Taking dd back to college! Doesn't someone here live close to Notre Dame? We can always use help lugging stuff up 3 flights of stairs. Actually I take an elevator and then just help unpack. That's the best I can do! Now this is me directing daugther and hubby though! :whip: :whip: :ROFLMBO:

Thank you dear and no it doesn't matter. YOu can even schedule them as soon as you are done and not even be online that weekend at all if you don't want.LOL

I'll get you added.
CaseysAngel

Postby Retta » August 3rd, 2011, 4:12 pm

Okay Christy - I can't believe I'm saying this - but look down a little ways and find my post. Waiting to hear what you want me to do! (Okay I'm just a sucker for punishment! LOL)
Retta

Postby CaseysAngel » August 3rd, 2011, 5:58 pm

Retta wrote:Okay - I have a project that I would like the group to try. I would be happy to just offer it as something to do right now - until the blog hop. I have a blog if you want to do it then, but there is nothing that is kept up on my blog. This would be the only thing pertinent at all. REALLY! I find it hard to randomly talk to myself on my blog. So your choice! (I know you all are laughing as I talk to myself all the time - just don't give everyone proof of it! LOL)

I would offer if it is allowed to host a swap. I've done this before and that could be a lot of fun also. Everyone creates a file - with some kind of theme and guidelines. They have to cut it to make sure it works. Then all are sent to the hostess and everyone who participates - gets copies of all the files. Everyone retains the rights to their own files and these are not to be shared further - except by the designer of the file. Just another thought.

What ever you think will work, I will try to accommodate. Then do I supply a gift for the winner? I would be happy to do that if you want. Thanks! (Oh I can not believe I agreed to do a blog if Christy makes me! :shock:

Sounds GREAT to me. I"m sorry Imissed this before.,

You can do whatever you would like honey. You can host a swap if you want and you, and everyone, is more than welcome to post challenges or swaps whenever you guys would like!!!!! I think it all sounds great.

Rather you want to then put it on your blog is up to you. Just let me know honey.
CaseysAngel

Postby Retta » August 3rd, 2011, 8:54 pm

Okay Ladies - I don't know how to put up a vote so here you got - Options:

1. I post the new file on my blog and join the blog hop!

2. I host a file swap. You would sign up if you want to - your choice. We would have a month to design files - and you would send them to me - not post here until we were completely done - with just a picture of the cut out file. Those that joined would be receiving a copy of all the cutter files. Each person would retain all the rights to the files and they would not be shared with anyone out side the group unless given permission by the designer.

3. I could post the file here as something to work on until the blog hop or another crop.

So let me know - pm me or post here! I will give you all a couple of days to deside! Thanks for helping me out!
Retta

PreviousNext

Return to General