Foil Master

Re: Foil Master

Postby PennyDuncan » July 19th, 2011, 9:39 am

Angel135612 wrote:I just ordered the Foil Master , almost every color of foil that Dawn carries, and the CD of images. This is my Mothers going away gift to me. I'm hoping that with the great service that Sherri has, she will be able to get it in the mail (I heard she was out of town, so maybe it won't be today) and I can have my machine before the end of the week. I can't wait to play with it.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Diane!!!!! Congrats to YOU.....I bet your mama would be happy for you doing something for YOU!!!!!!! You are SO going to love it!!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Gigi » July 19th, 2011, 9:52 am

Diane -

Sherri gets back home today so know she will get it out to you promptly. I am so excited from you.
I just received my order from Dawn yesterday (thank you, Dawn!!). It came VERY fast...
You are going to love it and honor your dear mother with all of your creations....
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Thyme » July 19th, 2011, 10:03 am

Hi Diane,
Sherri arrives back home later today, she has been at a family wedding in california.
I know you will love the FoilMaster, and that collection is brilliant!
Your foils will leave tomorrow
Thyme

Postby sisson101 » July 19th, 2011, 10:24 am

You guys are killing me here - I am trying so hard to learn my Cougar to its fullest first before getting anything else - but-------------- it so looks like fun. Just looked at That's Scrap and it is out of stock. Maybe that is for the best.

Can you use any type of laser printer? Any special parameters I should look for?

Sorry everyone - just saw the posts about printers. No need to answer.
sisson101

Postby Thyme » July 19th, 2011, 1:01 pm

Lol, we are very naughty!
Thyme

Postby PennyDuncan » July 19th, 2011, 2:39 pm

Hehehehe!!! Well I'm now going to add to the enabling!!!! ;) I just got my order in from Calibrated SPS LLC for the Black SHINY Foil...It works PERFECTLY!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! her's a quick sample I just did....
P1040012.JPG

P1040014.JPG

Got a HUGE roll too........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PennyDuncan

Postby Gigi » July 19th, 2011, 2:46 pm

Oh crud Penny - REALLY??!!?? You just HAD to tell us that didn't you..........

AARRGGHH!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :hide:

Gigi
Gigi

Postby Retta » July 19th, 2011, 2:50 pm

You all are bad!!!! I want it all - I always wanted every color of crayon ever made, but I didn't marry a man with a lot of money!!!! :hide:

Seriously - Penny that is beautiful!
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Thyme » July 19th, 2011, 2:57 pm

That is beautiful Penny!
Thyme

Postby pigtailpat » July 19th, 2011, 4:02 pm

I agree with sisson.......it is just as well as these are now out of stock at Sherri's.............

But I definitely will put this as a wish item for x-mas coming up (maybe sooner..........)

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Postby PennyDuncan » July 19th, 2011, 4:16 pm

CAGigi wrote:Oh crud Penny - REALLY??!!?? You just HAD to tell us that didn't you..........

AARRGGHH!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :hide:

:D :D :D :D :D Gotta lub me!!!! ;) ;) ;)
PennyDuncan

Postby Gigi » July 19th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Of course I lub you - but I have NO as in ZERO self-control when it comes to crafting things. Everything else I am fine with , but crafting stuff - it haunts me!!

I am going to TRY to stay content with the FoilMaster, for awhile!!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby Angel135612 » July 19th, 2011, 10:11 pm

pigtailpat wrote:I agree with sisson.......it is just as well as these are now out of stock at Sherri's.............

But I definitely will put this as a wish item for x-mas coming up (maybe sooner..........)

Pat

It looks like my timing was impeccable... getting the last machine. I did my duty of keeping every one else from spending money right now to get a Foil Master.. so you all can thank me later. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Angel135612 » July 20th, 2011, 8:50 am

I wake up this morning, and I have an email in my Inbox saying my Foil Master has shipped... WOW, what service!!

Okay, knowing that I work for the Post Office, and the email was sent 6 hours before I read it (so that makes it some time in the middle of the night), and knowing that the PO isn't open then, I do realize that it just means that the electronic information was sent. BUT, even if it gets in the mail today, I should have it by Friday or Saturday... so will have a few days to play with it, before I go back to work.
Now if only Dawn could get the foil to me that fast!! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: I know Dawn has shipped my foil, it went out the next day after I ordered (I ordered in my AM time which was PM time for Dawn) And I will have it soon... but I can't wait to play!!!!

Penny, I'm NOT looking at that site you posted for the black shiny foil.. I'm not buying any other colors of foil until I have a project in mind for it... I'm already getting so much foil from Dawn, that I will be up to my elbows in foil.. and I need to find some projects to use that foil on.
Angel135612

Postby Gigi » July 20th, 2011, 9:56 am

You will find that it's not as much foil as you think!!! Yes there are tons of colors, and a LOT on each roll -but I was expecting larger /longer rolls and was thrilled that they were more compact. The colors are beautiful.

I am excited for you - and my order from Dawn came VERY fast - about a week at the most....amazing!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby CaseysAngel » July 20th, 2011, 9:58 am

oh I can give you lots of idea's on projects to use it on trust me.LOL

In the past week or two I have used it to

Foil on a card in a solid color
foil in multiple colors
foil a matchbox
foil a candle
foil my christmas planner
foil mom's christmas planner
foil some titles we needed
foil some stuff for bible school on the programs

and if you really want to get creative get you some of that printable transfer paper for clothing, print your design on the laser, foil it and then iron it on some clothing item. I haven't tried this yet as I don't have all the right stuff but I am thinking it'll work.LOL

and if you bought the CD I mentioned in this thread there are TONS AND TONS of boxes and ideas on there!!!!!! I can't wait to have more time to play and make some video's on all this baby can do!!!!!! LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby Thyme » July 20th, 2011, 9:59 am

Yep, the foil is on its way to you Diane
Thyme

Postby Angel135612 » July 20th, 2011, 11:44 am

Christy, I did get the CD as a download, and have already been looking through it.... the possibilities are going to be endless, I'm sure. Even taking one element, like the dragon fly or a butterfly, and foiling that to put on a card or what have you will be sooooooo cooooool.

I didn't even think about doing it as a transfer for a Tshirt ... something to look into for sure. Another thing I may have to try... we have some printable vinyl, may run that through the laser, foil it, then cut out the vinyl to put on something else.... definitely something to play around with for sure.

I bought some candles at Michaels the other day to try the challenge, but now I want to wait until I get my Foil Master before I do anything with those. I also bought some charger plates, and trying to figure out if there is a way I can do something with the foil to put on those. Obviously I can't run the plate through the printer or the Foil Master, but if I can print on the vinyl then foil that, and put that on the plate.. that could have a lot of possibilities as well. Or maybe print on the transparencies, foil that, then find a way to adhere that to the plate or any other object to add a touch of foil with out paper showing.

Dawn, too bad we can't have a transporter, that you just put the foil in and it magically appears in our house a few seconds later... LOL :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

I'm starting to think my Mother may not be finished buying me going away gifts either.... So far I've been able to resist the air eraser... but it is getting harder and harder. I would love to be able to etch some metal water bottles, instead of putting vinyl on them, and the cream wouldn't work... so that air eraser would be the perfect tool. But that may actually have to wait until all of Moms accounts are settled (I just couldn't wait for the Foil Master and a good thing I didn't or Sherri would have been sold out).

I think I'm going to try and do a few of the challenges today...not sure what I'm going to work on, or if I will get anything sent in for the crop... but I do want to spend most of today playing with my cougar... I think I will try the birdhouse ornament for my first project, since I want to wait on the candles. Or maybe I will make a box and decorate that... I bought some box templates from SVGcuts... and have been wanting to make some of those, so there is that box challenge also. But if I don't get off this computer, I won't get anything done... LOL
Angel135612

Postby Thyme » July 20th, 2011, 12:47 pm

Lol Diane, I will have to work on a transporter!
And get the air eraser - they are brill!
Thyme

Postby Gigi » July 20th, 2011, 12:53 pm

STOP the enabling!!! :whip: :whip: (teasing you Dawn.....)

There are some of us who have the restraint of a flea!! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

:hide:

Gigi
Gigi

PreviousNext

Return to General