help with print and cut

help with print and cut

Postby sewin44 » April 14th, 2022, 7:56 am

I am having some trouble with print and cut. When I cut out a sheet of stickers, on the bottom the print is off to the left of the image, and on the top it is off to the right of the image. When I do the fine tuning of the settings with the drawn and cut rectangle, it does the same thing, so I don't think it is the file. On the rectangle it is just a little bit off, but from the top to the bottom of a page of stickers, it can be off as much as 3/8 inch. Thanks for help!
sewin44

Cutter: 15 silver bullet

Re: help with print and cut

Postby Gigi » April 14th, 2022, 1:08 pm

Could it be the way your stickers are feeding into the printer? It is next to impossible for the calibration to be off to the left and to the right; it could be off on the left OR the right, but you can't adjust both ways. That is why it makes me think it is either printing off or the print and cut is slipping on the mat or the mat is slipping under the pinch wheels. Have you checked to be sure your pinch wheels are directly over the grit shaft and your mat is feeding evenly? Do you by chance have a different printer you can try? This is puzzling but the fact that you can calibrate perfectly and it is still off left and right leaves me to believe it has to be the way it is being printed or the way the mat is running under the pinch wheels. Any additional information would be helpful. If you would like to send me the file, I would be happy to do a print and cut and see how it works for me, but I don't think it is the file. I am just trying to rule out different things. Anyone else have any thoughts???
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby sewin44 » April 14th, 2022, 3:22 pm

I did send you an email of a sheet of stickers-- but it might be an obsolete email. I will try to print it with another printer.
sewin44

Cutter: 15 silver bullet

Postby Gigi » April 14th, 2022, 3:30 pm

I did not receive one - sorry. Yes, I would love to know what happens if you use a different printer. Fingers crossed.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to General