Looking for svg file

Looking for svg file

Postby sewin44 » July 17th, 2020, 11:10 am

Hi, all! I've tried searching this on google, but thought I'd probably get more help from here. I am looking for a cut file make a spiral cut on the edge of pages so I could add them to my erin condren planner. When I order extra covers from erin condren, they have little slits from the edge to the holes, and they snap on. I think if I cut the extra pages out of cardstock, I would be able to snap them on? Anyway, I guess I don't even know the right term to search! I can find stampin up punches that would work, but I would rather just use my silver bullet.
sewin44

Cutter: 15 silver bullet

Re: Looking for svg file

Postby Gigi » July 17th, 2020, 12:31 pm

I have had Erin Condren - great planners. There is a free file here for three different sizes of planner pages (that is what I used to google them) https://www.awesomesvgs.com/2019/03/cut ... pages.html

I dont know if they any are the right size but may be. The other thing you can do it scan a clean copy of a page or cover (whichever is the clearest) and then trace and turn it into an svg file so it is the perfect size.

I love planners and tend to change my "style" every year. I really should make one so it is exactly what I want.........not enough hours in the day.

Hope this helps. If you search "planner pages" you will find a lot more than just that link above, but hoping that one will help.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to General