Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Postby Gigi » December 25th, 2019, 2:07 am

No matter how you celebrate, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or Happy Winter Holiday!

I wish you all a day full of love and happiness and memories that fill your hearts with joy...
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: Happy Holidays!!

Postby MendyRap » December 25th, 2019, 11:30 am

And to you too! Relax and enjoy today!
MendyRap

Postby MeFlick » December 26th, 2019, 11:32 am

Thank you Gigi. Hope you had a wonderful holiday. I did 3 family celebrations yesterday so I am wiped out . Just hanging out in recovery mode today.
Last edited by MeFlick on December 26th, 2019, 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Gigi » December 26th, 2019, 12:43 pm

Had a great day, thank you. Last year I bought the kids annual passes to Disneyland and they expired yesterday. They only live about a half hour from Dland so they were able to go a lot and often just went for dinner and a ride because they could! So we made one last great memory yesterday. We had a blast. It was supposed to rain and it held off until about 8:30 so we didn't stay for the fireworks which we all love, but we would have been drowned rats and it was time to go. The baby who is 6 months old already help up really well too - just a great family day. Doing Legoland passes this year to create even more memories and fun (and they can drive down to us for a year!) so looking forward to more fun in the coming year. Came home totally soaked but it was worth every shiver! LOL

I am with you on taking today to unwind and relax. Fun is exhausting - in a good way! Hope everyone had the opportunity to create wonderful memories.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby MeFlick » December 26th, 2019, 1:35 pm

Oh what fun Gigi. I am a huge Disney fan. Love going any time I can. We do season passes sometimes to Disney World. We have a vacation club membership so it works out to do that if we know we are going to get a couple trips in that year. Glad the weather held off for you and you made great family memories. Fun is exhausting, but well worth it.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Gigi » December 26th, 2019, 4:13 pm

So agree. One never outgrows the magic of Disney. So glad you have an opportunity to enjoy it as well. WDW is definitely on my bucket list! :)

Gigi
Gigi

Return to General