WOW! Just got my order from Tyler

Re: WOW! Just got my order from Tyler

Postby PennyDuncan » June 28th, 2011, 12:00 pm

CAGigi wrote:LOL Penny - you stinker!!! Ok - I am :shock: :shock: :shock: that you are using them too - but you are right. We have to use what we have!

I am proud of you too for walking past the Cuttlebug folders - it does feel good, doesn't it! (and besides - how many can we own??!!??) Nope - not answering that one!! LOL

Ok - glad I am off the black list ... for now. Have a ton to use up, but I will!

Oh GIRL...I won't answer that one either!!! LOL I have a TON of them......those one the one thing I decided I would keep of that line simply because I had bought them eons ago and I haven't found replacements form them!!! ;) I sincerely do want to start making my own...but that's way down on my list of things to do!!! ;) Yep you're off for NOW!!! LOL Lub Ya!!! ;)
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Suzan » June 28th, 2011, 12:20 pm

Woo hoo my order is out for delivery
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » June 28th, 2011, 5:33 pm

PennyDuncan wrote:Oh GIRL...I won't answer that one either!!! LOL I have a TON of them......those one the one thing I decided I would keep of that line simply because I had bought them eons ago and I haven't found replacements form them!!! ;) I sincerely do want to start making my own...but that's way down on my list of things to do!!! ;) Yep you're off for NOW!!! LOL Lub Ya!!! ;)

Off the black list just for now??!!?? Yikes!! :ROFLMBO:
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby LisaH » June 28th, 2011, 5:37 pm

Ok Gigi...I fess up, I'm still using those mats and those embossing folders.... :hide: :hide: :hide:
But ya know, a girl has got to do what a girl has to do! And right now, that's 2 things I gotta do..... :ROFLMBO:
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Suzan » June 28th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Ok I fess, I haven't bought any more, cuttlebug folder, but I haven't replaced it yet either, I have to use it. But the cricut mats, I have 3 packs un opened for over a year now, And 1 set of long ones, unopened also.

Oh yes I am so impressed with Tyler, I just got my package, Wow, I never would have believed the quality of the paper, and foiling I got. Thank you Tyler it is great. I am going to have to order more. SHshshshshs don't tell hubby though.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » June 28th, 2011, 5:49 pm

LisaH wrote:Ok Gigi...I fess up, I'm still using those mats and those embossing folders.... :hide: :hide: :hide:
But ya know, a girl has got to do what a girl has to do! And right now, that's 2 things I gotta do..... :ROFLMBO:

That's exactly how I feel Lisa - they are here and need to be used - just not buying more!!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby sherri » July 2nd, 2011, 2:15 pm

I think it is perfectly o.k. to use the cricut mats. In particular if you already have them. BUT...IF you are getting bad cuts or trying to do very intricate things switch over to the Black Cat mats...there is a world of difference but they don't have to be used all the time. :-)
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Previous

Return to General