Print and cut

Print and cut

Postby jillian737 » May 8th, 2019, 1:04 pm

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 12.55.24 PM.png[/attachment]I'm BAAAAAACK! I've been so busy haven't anytime to play and craft. I am making some cards for daughters Graduation, and have been attempting print and cut. I have watched vidoes, callibrated my machine, followed expicit directions and aligning (with success) the 1, 2 and 3 dots in order. I have played with the image which I pulled into Scal 5. I can see the outline perfectly when I preview the image. But everytime I attempt this, it cuts the image out backwards?? Any help please?? Trying to get these done for next week!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jillian737

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet

Re: Print and cut

Postby Gigi » May 8th, 2019, 3:33 pm

Hi Jillian -

Not sure how you did it :), but your registration marks are in the wrong place. and I have a feeling that is flipping the image. (Figured that out - you have your mat in landscape so that is making your registration marks print differently and that may be flipping the image.) And/or did you accidentally click the box to mirror the image?

The photo below shows how the registration marks appear when printing in portrait. Put your mat in portrait mode so the registration marks print as they should and then see if that fixes it. If not, be sure you have not accidentally checked the "mirror image" box. Hope that makes sense.

if not - tell me what happens. Or send me the file or upload it and I will play with it. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to General