Learning Center Registration

Learning Center Registration

Postby hgihm » May 7th, 2019, 9:56 am

Hello!

We have two silver bullets at our school and I am hoping to make use of them while I am here.
There is not so much support as to learning how to use the machines, and I was hoping to go through the learning center.
However, the learning center seems to be by registration basis only, and this has been temporarily disabled?
Is there another way for me to get in?

Best,
hgihm

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet Professional

Re: Learning Center Registration

Postby Gigi » May 7th, 2019, 1:05 pm

I do believe you will find there is quite a bit of support for learning this machine. When you purchased the machines, you would have been given a log in and address for the learning center classroom. Once you log in there I think you will find a very thorough guide to learning how best to utilize your new machines.

I just checked and it has not been disabled. It is working fine. If you lost your login information, you can contact Sherri at sherri@silverbulletcutters.com. Double check your paperwork and I am sure you will find it. If you have other concerns or find there are questions not addressed in the learning center classroom, please come back and reach out or you can contact me directly at gigi@silverbulletcutters.com
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to General