I need help.......Please

I need help.......Please

Postby craftykaz » January 11th, 2019, 5:05 pm

Hi, I bought a 24" Blackcat Cougar about 7 years ago form someone in Australia, think I only ever cut one thing out ( didn't know what I was doing) and its been boxed up since then. :?
I'm now in a house that has some where I can set it up and I would like to know where to start with my learning process. Is there a manual I could print out? Are there any of the members videos I could access? Can I still buy blades and mats for my Cougar?
I have been a member of this forum for many years, however due to lack of confidence with my skills, I have not been able to join in....I would like to change that as I feel ready to jump in and learn all I can and share with others as I learn. :D
Hope someone can help get me off to a great start :D
craftykaz

Cutter: 24" Blackcat Cougar

Re: I need help.......Please

Postby Gigi » January 11th, 2019, 11:56 pm

My first and best response would be to suggest you contact JoAnn who is still selling machines in Australia and ask her for a manual and any support you might need.

You can also find a LOT of information on here on how to use the machine under the Cougar section - and even more recent videos of the Silver Bullet will be helpful even though some of the operational keys may have changed position etc, but the basics are still the same.

You will also be able to find videos on You Tube that members have posted using the BC Cougar. All of that should be helpful.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby craftykaz » January 12th, 2019, 12:04 am

Thank you very much Gigi :)
craftykaz

Cutter: 24" Blackcat Cougar

Postby Gigi » January 12th, 2019, 12:11 am

Sure - just answered your other post too. Hopefully something will help. The more info you give us (like what I mentioned elsewhere - what kind of computer, software etc) you have the more we can direct the answers. I am sure Jo will help you but keep us posted if you need further support.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to General