At wits end

At wits end

Postby bamajulie1964 » November 8th, 2018, 9:45 pm

I have tried and tried and no matter what I do, it continuously spits out the mat!! I have read the thread about it, got out my paper manual (I had it printed out from the bullet USB drive) and I can't figure it out. I set it in offline mode and as soon as I go online and tell it to cut, BAM, it spits out. I am using thee WYSIWYG mode. Tried moving it around, made sure mat size and orientation are correct. Made sure nothing was there I couldn't see that might make it do it.. So ready to throw in the towel!! HELP PLEASE!!! TIA
Julie
bamajulie1964

Cutter: Silver Bullet Pro 24"

Re: At wits end

Postby Gigi » November 8th, 2018, 10:45 pm

Julie -

Are you setting your origin? Set it in the front lower right hand corner and go online. The bulk of your mat should be under the machine and out the back so you just have part of the mat sitting in plain view in front of you. Your carriage should stay at exactly the point where you set the origin - right? Change your cut mode from WYSIWYG to origin point just for the sake of getting you up and running. Now cut and it should cut your image from that lower right hand corner.

Without seeing your virtual mat in the software and where you have your image and what you are cutting , it is hard for me to judge why it is happening - I just don't have enough information. If you want to send me screen shots or post them here I am happy to look at them. But see if switching from WYSIWYG to origin point changes it in a good way for you. You really only need to use WYSIWYG when you are drawing/writing and cutting or doing fold lines and then cut lines where you don't want the image to move. I use origin cutting for everything except score lines and print and cut, of course.

Let me know if that helps.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to General