Learning Center Link

Learning Center Link

Postby SueA » May 21st, 2018, 3:44 pm

Just received my new 24" Silver Bullet today, but I have not received a link to the learning center. I have emailed Sherri, but haven't gotten a reply yet. The welcome letter (email) said that the link would come in a second email. I did not receive a second email (and yes, I checked my spam folder). Any advice?
SueA

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Re: Learning Center Link

Postby Gigi » May 21st, 2018, 4:09 pm

I will follow up with Sherri as well, but double check your email accounts. They are generated automatically and I have not heard of any recent issues with them, but will check. Be sure you are checking the email account that you signed up with. I know that sounds basic, but it happens when people use multiple emails.

Is the email you are using here the one that Sherri should be using? I will double check. And one last thing - the letter is generated at the time of purchase so you should have received it whenever that was..... sometime last week?

If I get an update I will get back to you.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby SueA » May 21st, 2018, 4:34 pm

I only use one email address for my business, and it's the one that's used here too. I received 3 emails: an order confirmation on the 16th, a ship notice on the 17th, and the welcome letter within 15 minutes of the ship notice. I've checked the spam folder; there's nothing in there. There is also no link to the learning center or log-in information in any of the emails.
SueA

Postby Gigi » May 21st, 2018, 9:45 pm

I understand you now have the email with the link so you should be good to go.

Let us know if you have further issues. And you can either post on the forum or email directly at gigi@silverbulletcutters.com

Gigi
Gigi

Postby SueA » May 22nd, 2018, 9:53 am

No, I only have the code for registering the SCAL software, which I have done.
After a bit of cyber-sleuthing last night, I found the SB Learning Center website, but I have no sign-in credentials as yet. If I don't see anything come through in the next hour or so, I will try calling again. I did send Sherri another email last night to let her know that I have found the website, but that I still need the username & password.
SueA

Postby Gigi » May 22nd, 2018, 10:08 am

She sent it to you last night. She is tracking it down along with other things to try to determine why you are not receiving it.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby SueA » May 22nd, 2018, 10:19 am

What I received was an email that confirmed my name & email address, and the registration number for the SCAL software. No user name/password for the Learning Center.
SueA

Return to General