Blown away, giddy, and still sometimes frustrated

Blown away, giddy, and still sometimes frustrated

Postby crichtonguy » February 26th, 2017, 12:13 am

Hello All,

Just wanted to say hello and give a quick introduction. About a week ago I received my Silver Bullet cutter. Man-o-man has it been a wild ride! I am absolutely blown away by this machine! I've started my journal of settings, read feverishly through the forums and run through every video on the learning center twice. I am just now starting to get a feel for "Beluga" (my 24" Silver Bullet machine). I also bought the "Got to have it all" kit and I'm sure glad I did. I look forward to gleaning more knowledge from everyone's posts! Thank you all for blazing the trail and I look forward to participating more here in the forum.

Crichtonguy
“If I am only happy for myself, many fewer chances for happiness. If I am happy when good things happen to other people, billions more chances to be happy!â€
– Dalai Lama XIV
crichtonguy

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet Pro

Re: Blown away, giddy, and still sometimes frustrated

Postby Gigi » February 26th, 2017, 8:57 am

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello and sharing your new projects. Also THANK YOU for taking the time to actually learn the machine, watch the videos and take notes while practicing. That is the best way to learn and save yourself even more frustration. I am glad you hung in there and pushed through the frustration to create the beautiful pictures you shared. Eager to see more from you! Have fun!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: Blown away, giddy, and still sometimes frustrated

Postby MeFlick » February 26th, 2017, 12:18 pm

Welcome aboard. Glad you are having fun with your machine. Enjoy the journey and let us know if we can help answer any questions. Be sure to share what you are working on as you go as we like to see pictures.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Return to General