Guide to Operation

Guide to Operation

Postby sevensuns » February 8th, 2017, 4:35 pm

I bought a used machine, and I do not have a user guide. How to I control the machine and cut? I cannot find an online guide.

Specifically,
-I would like to know how to get the laser to where you want to start your cut.
-Also, when I tried inserting the mat like I did my Silhouette, it started cutting and the mat came out. So, where do I put the mat so that the cutter is set to cut correctly?

Your help is appreciated.
sevensuns

Cutter: Silver Bullet Professional

Re: Guide to Operation

Postby Gigi » February 8th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Please refer to the used machine buyers policy under Items for Sale. That will give you an option to have access to the learning center and also get the software as it is not transferrable. You can apply to the learning center, and we would then need to verify that your machine was originally purchased from an authorized dealer.

There are many videos here on the forum (under Broadcasts) and on You Tube that take you through the basic operations of the machine. Here is a basic one that will help you understand the basics of the software and the machine. viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5717

To get you started, you do not use the laser to set your origin - that is only for print and cut. Position the blade where you want the cut and that will be the lower and outer point of what you are cutting. The bulk of your mat should be sticking out the back of the machine. Be sure you have it securely under the outer two pinch wheels.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to General