New Silver Bullet in Laser?

New Silver Bullet in Laser?

Postby tamihowse » November 16th, 2016, 4:33 pm

So, is the rumor true- the the Silver Bullet may be coming out as a laser cutter? Fondly, Tami
tamihowse

Cutter: 24" Cougar

Re: New Silver Bullet in Laser?

Postby Gigi » November 16th, 2016, 5:30 pm

Well...we call the machine a laser cutter because it cuts like a laser, but with a blade. That is almost a direct quote from Sherri!!

So perhaps the confusion lies in the way the machine is described...

Hope that helps clarify things.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: New Silver Bullet in Laser?

Postby pigtailpat » November 19th, 2016, 7:54 am

I hope this one does the 4 ply matboard and easier fabric cutting! Have been watching eagerly for months, as I knew once the force was released, Sherri and Dawn hadda up the ante.........

Right now, I'm happy enough to play with my innova and new embroidery machine. I love, love, love machine embroidered applique. But I can forsee the way the designer market is going with MEA. Right now the focus is with rotary type die cuts, which does make things very easy. Eventually, everything MEA will be sent to plotters with the advent of the brother scan and cut in the sewing world. So what has to happen in the plotter arena is easier, cleaner and faster cutting of fabric for this to happen. No doubt Sherri and Dawn is aware of what is going on in that area...........

Maybe I'll post a photo of the experiment I did with a shape I've been wanting to nail for two years (or more). I just nailed it!

Pat

XXOOOO to everyone here!!
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Return to General