Post your skype name here!!!!!!!!

Re: Post your skype name here!!!!!!!!

Postby jestermann » May 17th, 2011, 9:03 pm

jestermann2000
jestermann

Postby Angel135612 » May 18th, 2011, 12:44 am

Okay, I did some looking around on Skype tonight, (should have been heading for bed), but anyway, I found a solution for all of you that were commenting on how hard it is to read the IMs in Skype because the print is so small.
Go to the menu bar, and click on Tools. Select Options, then select IM and SMS (Second bar from the bottom) That will give you three settings you can change, select IM Appearance and you can change the font size and the font itself to something that is easier for you to read. It will allow you to select ANY font you have on your own computer... so if you have a favorite one, you can use that. The only thing you can't change is the color of the text.

Hope this helps some of you, that had a hard time reading what every one was typing... and maybe this will make it easier to keep up.
Even though I wasn't "there" while most of you were chatting, I really like that I can go in there and see what every one was talking about. I look forward to chatting with you all soon.

Diane
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby craftylady » May 18th, 2011, 12:59 am

Hi - mine is

craftyladyvalerie
craftylady

Postby CaseysAngel » May 18th, 2011, 8:47 am

Lisa, I have you honey I think.LOL

I'll double check.

Thanks everyone for joining!!!!!
CaseysAngel

Postby LJ Scrapper » May 18th, 2011, 11:15 am

Angel135612 wrote:Okay, I did some looking around on Skype tonight, (should have been heading for bed), but anyway, I found a solution for all of you that were commenting on how hard it is to read the IMs in Skype because the print is so small.
Go to the menu bar, and click on Tools. Select Options, then select IM and SMS (Second bar from the bottom) That will give you three settings you can change, select IM Appearance and you can change the font size and the font itself to something that is easier for you to read. It will allow you to select ANY font you have on your own computer... so if you have a favorite one, you can use that. The only thing you can't change is the color of the text.

Hope this helps some of you, that had a hard time reading what every one was typing... and maybe this will make it easier to keep up.
Even though I wasn't "there" while most of you were chatting, I really like that I can go in there and see what every one was talking about. I look forward to chatting with you all soon.

Diane

Just went in and made the changes - that is going to be very helpful!! Thanks for finding it for us.
Lynda

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn - Benjamin Franklin
LJ Scrapper

Postby karenl3912 » May 18th, 2011, 11:26 am

Angel135612 wrote:Okay, I did some looking around on Skype tonight, (should have been heading for bed), but anyway, I found a solution for all of you that were commenting on how hard it is to read the IMs in Skype because the print is so small.

Diane

What menu bar? I haven't got one. :cry:
Karen.
karenl3912

Postby conicuts » May 18th, 2011, 11:27 am

Diane

You're a doll Diane!!! That helps tons..thanks again.
Image<---- Cut by Connie's projects are Cougar cut...
Cut by Connie
SVGcuts
DigiScrapKits
Lettering Delights
conicuts

Cutter: 16" Black Cat Cougar

Postby pigtailpat » May 18th, 2011, 11:30 am

I am having trouble signing into skype from my current location..I will catch up with you guys later......
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Postby LJ Scrapper » May 18th, 2011, 11:54 am

karenl3912 wrote:

Diane

What menu bar? I haven't got one. :cry:

Here is a pic
ScreenHunter_01 May. 18 11.52.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lynda

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn - Benjamin Franklin
LJ Scrapper

Postby anncoralsprings » May 19th, 2011, 11:18 pm

Hi! My skype name is annacevedo
Thanks!
Ann
anncoralsprings

Postby CaseysAngel » May 20th, 2011, 7:56 am

oh that's cool Angel. I"ll have to check that out but I never see you guys typing anymore.

My skype is SCREWED anyway until LATE at night or during the day. I've got to call my internet company today because I am bogging down so bad at night that it is horrible.
CaseysAngel

Postby colleen » May 20th, 2011, 4:08 pm

Hi: This is my first post. I just joined today. Mt SKYPE name is sambuco35. I hear all this talk about SKYPE but how do I find this forum and how do I know when you all are on it. Thanks, Colleen
colleen

Cutter: 13 in. Cougar MTC/SCAL

Postby pigtailpat » May 20th, 2011, 7:57 pm

Karen Strong I CANNOT find you by email on skype. There are 2 karen strong's in Australia, neither in the town you mentioned, so I don't know how to add you. Can you add me pigtailpat??

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Postby conicuts » May 20th, 2011, 9:22 pm

pigtailpat wrote:Karen Strong I CANNOT find you by email on skype. There are 2 karen strong's in Australia, neither in the town you mentioned, so I don't know how to add you. Can you add me pigtailpat??

Pat

Look for cutabovecrafts that is her!
Cut by Connie
SVGcuts
DigiScrapKits
Lettering Delights
conicuts

Postby conicuts » May 20th, 2011, 9:23 pm

colleen wrote:Hi: This is my first post. I just joined today. Mt SKYPE name is sambuco35. I hear all this talk about SKYPE but how do I find this forum and how do I know when you all are on it. Thanks, Colleen

Once you install it, you can go through this thread and add everyone. I already requested to add you. Then I'll put you in my Black Cat USA forum group!
Cut by Connie
SVGcuts
DigiScrapKits
Lettering Delights
conicuts

Postby beanie21787 » May 21st, 2011, 6:42 am

oh no I don't know what mine is LOL ok I guess it is beanie mason
beanie21787

Cutter: lynx 12

Postby CaseysAngel » May 21st, 2011, 8:22 pm

Beanie you crack me up.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby katwms » May 27th, 2011, 11:56 am

My skype name is katwms.
Kathy W.
katwms

Cutter: 24" Black Cat Cougar

Postby Retta » May 29th, 2011, 12:28 pm

I have skype - but do not know how to use it. my name is Rettain
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Miladylc » May 31st, 2011, 1:44 am

pigtailpat wrote:I am pigtailpat - a word of caution though - I am seriously hearing impaired - and I can speak to people on a one on one, multiple voices in a chat situation probably will confuse me alot. I do have a webcam (mentioned on another thread), which I don't connect much as I would hate for everyone to see my messy area (I will clean first before doing any webcam).

I am almost positive that there is a way to create a chat room on skype.

there is , But for me I had way to many troubles with skype :x so I got rid of it
you may still see my skype info I never could find a way to un join skype
Last edited by Miladylc on June 16th, 2011, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miladylc

PreviousNext

Return to General