Silver bullet suddenly not working. Any help appreciated

Silver bullet suddenly not working. Any help appreciated

Postby DwA » May 30th, 2016, 2:46 pm

Hello everyone! Kind of new to the forum and in seek of some help. I've had my 24 inch silver bullet for about 1 1/2 years and never had an issue. It is used quite a few times per week so I would say normal usage.
All of a sudden two days ago I turned my machine on and send something in cut and...nothing happens! Sure cuts a lot gives me the little window "cutting..." and then "cutting data was sent to the cutting machine" as if the operation was successful, but the machine does not cut.
I have tried to:
- use a different computer
- use a different usb cable
- update SCAL
- reboot the computers
I am absolutely floored and have no idea what to do. I own a small stationery business and this hiccup and keeping me backed up. Anybody has any suggestion or recommendation it would be GREATLY appreciated.
Have a great Memorial Day everyone and thank you in advance!
Elisa
DwA

Cutter: Prospective Buyer.

Re: Silver bullet suddenly not working. Any help appreciated

Postby jobab » May 30th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Try a factory reset on the machine
Turn the machine off, hold down the origin button while turning the machine on and the LCD screen should read Reset
jobab

Cutter: Silver Bullet,Silhouette Cameo,cougar

Re: Silver bullet suddenly not working. Any help appreciated

Postby Topcat8200 » August 22nd, 2023, 2:01 pm

I NEED HELP! My silver bullet is frozen. None of the buttons will worl. I can turn it on and the screen lights up, but I can't use any of the buttons on the right.

I have tried turning it off and using the offset button while turning on and it did say reset. Then the screen came on, but still nothing will work.

I have been using this machine for about 7 years.
All help appreciated.
Topcat8200

Cutter: 13" Silver Bullet SB-13

Return to General