Q&A Webinar

Q&A Webinar

Postby Tyler » June 23rd, 2011, 2:32 pm

Hi everyone -

This thread is for you to post what questions you have for the next webinar. The questions can be machine or software related - doesn't matter what machine or what software. We will do our best to answer them. :-)

As a heads up, this thread will be handled a bit differently than other threads on the forum. I would like to attach some rules to this thread to help maintain organization and ease of use when doing the webinars. This thread will be edited and comments not following these rules may be removed. If this occurs, please don't feel like you are being picked on. We are just trying to keep this area clean for the webinars and do so meaning no offense to anyone. :-)

Please keep one question per post and keep it question related (if we can avoid the, "me too" and "I agree", that would be great). If there is questions about a certain file, feel free to post the file/pictures here. Also, if you would like to answer a question dealing with an issue brought up in this thread, please feel free to answer it in another thread. I will adhere to this as well. Some of these rules may change as time goes on, so thank you for your patience. At the end of the webinar, all comments in this thread will be deleted so we can start fresh for the next one.

If you find your answer after posting, and no longer need it shown in the webinar, feel free to just edit out your question in this thread.

When there is a webinar planned, the date and time of the event will be announced in the title of this thread, and a link will be posted in this post about how to join when that time comes. We will have one whenever the number of questions build up, which should hopefully be every few weeks. They will last for about 1.5 hours and they will be recorded. No registration will be necessary. We do ask though that if you plan to talk that you have a microphone and headphones to keep down the echo. You may also wish to view the webinar on a larger computer monitor to support the webinar resolution.

Thanks again for everyone's help with these webinars - it couldn't be done without you!
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Re: Q&A Webinar

Postby Suzan » June 23rd, 2011, 3:16 pm

I would love to see a webinar for us Illustrator users, it could be more informal cuz, there isn't that many of us. But a wonderful way to share how we all use the software, maybe helping each other.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby meme » September 6th, 2011, 8:48 pm

I too would like to see this demonstrated; would like to see someone show how a wacom tablet or the new pen they just came out with too. It would be great to see some of this and learn how it all works. I would love it if someone would pm me if there is a webinar because I seem to always miss them. I would also like to see engraving on acrylics and metals.
Last edited by meme on October 17th, 2011, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meme

Postby Tyler » September 6th, 2011, 9:45 pm

There are a lot of things in the works right now, so stay tuned!
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Postby Gramof8 » October 7th, 2011, 8:52 am

Staying Tuned Tyler!!
Gramof8

Return to General