Unavailable for a few days...

Unavailable for a few days...

Postby Gigi » November 3rd, 2015, 10:09 am

Good Morning everyone.

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I will have no internet tomorrow (Wednesday) and part of Thursday) this week. I will still have access by phone, but it will be limited. I am moving on Thursday (locally) so my services will just be switching to another location, but I will be down here. :(

I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone and there are plenty of people here who are awesome at covering. I just wanted to let you know in case you need anything from me specifically. I will catch up as soon as possible. I may be looking forward to "where" I am moving, but at this stage of the game, I HATE all things related to moving! Just so sick of the packing and the boxes and all of it. I still have a lot of work here to get ready for Thursday morning, but am plugging away.

I will also be unavailable the middle of the month, but will update that when the time is closer. Thank you in advance to those who will step up an cover. I will still be getting emails so feel free to email as needed.

Have a great week everyone! :)
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: Unavailable for a few days...

Postby MeFlick » November 3rd, 2015, 1:47 pm

Thanks for letting us know Gigi. Just keep your sight on the end result and know the move will be great for you at the end of it all and keep thinking of living at the beach! I will try to keep a closer on here and try to help when I can, but I am no Gigi! Good luck on the move and prayer it goes smoothly for you!
Last edited by MeFlick on November 3rd, 2015, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Gigi » November 3rd, 2015, 4:14 pm

Thanks Melanie - am actually headed down there now to help the workers get things done - I think they have more than two days of work left, but it's all we have! So onward and upward. Kind of scary and exhausting and I am too tired to even be excited, but sure it will be worth it in a week or two! :)

Take care everyone!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby Suzan » November 3rd, 2015, 9:21 pm

Oh Gigi, feeling your pain friend. I hate moving and with craft stuff it is even worse. I hope it all goes smooth and Congratulations on you new home.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » November 3rd, 2015, 11:12 pm

Thanks Suzan - it has been a real roller coaster. I have chronicled some of it on my blog. I would love to put up pictures of things all done but then next pics may be the condo full of boxes with the guys still working! It won't be done , but it will be close. I have gone from 2600 sq ft to 1100- and have lost a three car garage - TONS of storage gone. Have donated a ton and will have a sale once the house sells which will hopefully be soon. Will put it on the market in a few weeks - when it's clean! :) It's a great area, but I am really ready to be on the other side of this.

Thanks for the good wishes!! OMG - if I ever say I am going to move again, just shoot me! It would be less painful! :o

Gigi
Gigi

Postby PennyDuncan » November 5th, 2015, 7:59 pm

I'm so excited for you Gigi!!!! I apologize for being MIA as of late...had LOTS of life going on here....I broke my foot about 2 months ago.....have been on crutches, in a cast to just now getting into a brace and can finally wear my shoe on the foot I broke...LOL Then just 2 weeks ago my hubby had a heart attack.....ended up have 1 stint...still has 2 other blockages in smaller veins and his main artery is 60% blocked.....so he's working VERY hard on life changes right now....He's been officially a non smoker for 2 weeks and 3 days and I could not be more proud.....it's a long road can't go back to work until December 20 because he's a truck driver and the DOT says he has to be off for 2 months...which SUCKS!!! ;( BUT he's here with us still and that's what is most important!!! I will try and do better to check back often and I apologize to you all....
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby MeFlick » November 5th, 2015, 9:28 pm

Wow Penny - you really have had the big whammy hitting at your house haven't you. Glad you are on the mend and that hubby is too. Tell him congratulations on giving up the cigarettes. Glad you all have him still to be there. Not sure who's having to help who around there but at least you can "lounge" together! ;) Will say a prayer for all of you to do well in your healing! :)
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby PennyDuncan » November 5th, 2015, 9:35 pm

Thanks so much Mel.......Means a lot!!!!
PennyDuncan

Postby Gigi » November 6th, 2015, 1:33 am

OMG Penny - I knew about your broken foot but obviously not about your dear hubby. Thank God he is ok and on the mend. That is great that he has given up cigarettes too - not for the reason that he has, but hopefully that will help him mend quickly and be healthier.

Bless you both. You have been missed.

xoxo

Gigi
Gigi

Postby PennyDuncan » November 6th, 2015, 10:32 pm

Thank you my sweet Gigi ......I did not share with you about his heart attack....it all happened so sudden and then I was at the hospital with him for 3 days.....but I am very proud of him......he's really trying to make the changes......and we've started walking together as well....
PennyDuncan

Postby Gigi » November 7th, 2015, 12:14 am

Well I am so sorry that you are both going through this, but glad that he is making positive changes and what fun that you are walking together. That is wonderful.

Lots of love to both of you! xoxo

Gigi
Gigi

Postby Suzan » November 7th, 2015, 1:05 pm

Omgosh Penny, Prayers going up for you and hubby. It had to have been so scary. Bryan has had a few things this year, and it just took my breath away how something can happen so very fast. Big hugs, and lots of prayers.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby PennyDuncan » November 7th, 2015, 1:31 pm

Love you too Gigi....and Thank you so much Suzan .....It is scary.....just a matter of moments our world's...
PennyDuncan

Return to General