Tyler -question about what you said at webinar - 6-16

Tyler -question about what you said at webinar - 6-16

Postby pigtailpat » June 20th, 2011, 8:31 pm

Tyler -

Sorry for making you duplicate, I am trying to go through the webinar from last week. When you showed the hatching for the engraving fill, were you saying that the smaller the number (ie that 3 is smaller than 4), the tighter the hatch or fill?

I'm up to around 1:26 so I have about 45 min or so more left to watch, and I do alot of replaying to try to understand. Hopefully I can do the rest tomorrow.........

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Re: Tyler -question about what you said at webinar - 6-16

Postby Thyme » June 21st, 2011, 2:56 am

yes smaller number equals tighter fill.
Thyme

Postby pigtailpat » June 21st, 2011, 4:27 am

Dawn thanks. For some reason, the recording seems to be better for me in understanding, perhaps because it can be replayed when it can't live.

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Postby Thyme » June 21st, 2011, 4:41 am

That is possible Pat, and it is easier to take stuff in when you can pause and rewiind
Thyme

Postby Tyler » June 21st, 2011, 11:02 am

Thanks, Dawn.

Glad you got it figured out. I re-listen to a lot of my lectures from school, and some of them are way better recorded than they are live. I think there is something calming about knowing that you can always rewind something if you missed it. :-)
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Postby Thyme » June 21st, 2011, 12:18 pm

I agree, it is much easier to know you don't have to worry about missing something. Now I am going to show my age cos the only way we had of "recording" our lectures was to take notes by hand
Thyme

Postby Tyler » June 21st, 2011, 12:30 pm

ha ha - you are not showing your age! That is what I did until this year. In college, regular notes were great for me! But I have found I can't write fast enough in med school - there is just way to much information way too fast. :-)
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Postby Thyme » June 21st, 2011, 12:36 pm

That makes me feel much better!
How do you do if you have a lecture with slides or video? As soon as the lights went out I used to fall asleep
Thyme

Return to General