Silver Bullet and/or Black Cat in action

Silver Bullet and/or Black Cat in action

Postby Sage3 » May 8th, 2015, 4:39 pm

Greetings,
I live in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area, Mt. Rainier to be more specific, and would like to visit a local business in my area within a 35 mile range to see the Silver Bullet and/or Black Cat in action. Would anyone have any information to assist me? Also, please share your experiences if you have viewed one in action.
Sage3

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Re: Silver Bullet and/or Black Cat in action

Postby Gigi » May 8th, 2015, 8:04 pm

While waiting for others to respond, have you been to the Silver Bullet site at www.silverbulletcutters.com? There are quite a few videos there that show the machine in action.

You can also search on YouTube if you haven't done that already.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Sage3 » May 24th, 2015, 10:37 pm

Yes, I have visited the site. Yet, there is nothing like seeing it live. I am willing to travel 50 miles in one direction. I believe seeing it LIVE will push me over the hump of indecision.
Sage3

Postby Gigi » May 24th, 2015, 11:20 pm

Sorry - I don't know what to do if no one in the area responds. I am in CA so cannot help you! I will tell you that the vast majority of us bought it sight unseen with absolutely no regrets.

I totally understand wanting to see it in action, but other than all of the videos out there that is the next best thing, I am not sure what else to suggest. I assume you have watched the most recent webinars? And Penny has quite a few videos on her blog as well http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/

Are there any questions we can answer or any specific information we can help with? I can tell you that this machine is at work in major universities and large companies and some are doing absolutely amazing things. They don't all share what they are doing. I know Sherri is working on getting permission from some of them to share the creations. Have you talked with her yet?

Gigi
Gigi

Postby Sage3 » May 25th, 2015, 12:17 am

Thank you for responding. I have spoken to Sheri via e-mail and she shared some of what you have shared, and directed me to the forum in hopes that someone would respond in my area. In the near future I anticipate traveling to the Dallas, Texas area and to the Durham/Raleigh, North Carolina area. So, if anyone knows of a business(es) that use the black cat and/or silver bullet in these area, please help me.
Sage3

Postby Gigi » May 25th, 2015, 1:35 am

One of the problems is most of the businesses are not on the forum.... or they may come on for information but do not engage in conversation or check all of the topics as they just do not have the time.

I will hope that someone sees it, but if you only want to see the SB at work in a business, that may make it even more difficult to achieve. Will keep hoping.

Gigi
Gigi

Return to General