Sacramento, CA

Sacramento, CA

Postby tmgutierrez » August 16th, 2014, 7:01 pm

I was wondering if there is anyone living in the Sacramento area that has a Silver Bullet and would like to get together to share tips and tricks. Would love to find a class but have not had much luck.

Thanks!
tmgutierrez

Cutter: 13"

Re: Sacramento, CA

Postby Gigi » August 17th, 2014, 1:01 am

In case no one answers, there are a lot of You Tube videos on the machine as well as in the Learning Center. If you have specific questions that you cannot find the answers to, please feel free to ask them here - everyone is friendly and happy to help as time allows. There are also tons of tips and tricks in the forum that we have shared with one another. I know there is a lot of material here, but you might try doing a search or just ask.

If you need tech support, that is available by contacting Sherri -
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Topcat8200 » October 11th, 2015, 3:08 pm

I, too, would LOVE to find someone in the Sacramento area who can SHOW me one-on-one how to use my Silver Bullet effectively. I am just too inept to learn from Utube.
HELP
Sherry
Topcat8200

Cutter: 13" Silver Bullet SB-13

Postby hhstudio » October 11th, 2015, 3:44 pm

Topcat8200 wrote:I, too, would LOVE to find someone in the Sacramento area who can SHOW me one-on-one how to use my Silver Bullet effectively. I am just too inept to learn from Utube.
HELP
Sherry

What are some challenge you aren't sure how to use your SB? We can help out and guide you to the right direction.
hhstudio

Cutter: 18" BBC

Return to General