Silver Bullet Table Assembly

Silver Bullet Table Assembly

Postby highaltitude » September 7th, 2013, 1:42 pm

I recently ordered a table for my Silver Bullet 13" Pro. While the order on paper appears to be correct, it doesn't seem like I have the right parts? Anyone have pictures of one assembled? The picture of it in the order section is hard to really see much. There is no instructions with the table as far as assembly goes, so it is all up to the end user to figure it out. I don't know if I am supposed to remove the 2x black screws on the sides of the cutter and install the table? If so, then the table parts don't line up and also don't sit flat. There are 4x screws that come with the table,but I don't see any empty holes that they would go to? Pretty disappointed that I spent 70 dollars on something that doesn't fit or mount so far. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"What you get, when you dont get what you want...is experience"
highaltitude

Cutter: silver bullet 13" Pro

Re: Silver Bullet Table Assembly

Postby highaltitude » September 7th, 2013, 2:47 pm

holes don't match anything, front or back
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
highaltitude

Postby Gigi » September 7th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Here are the very detailed instructions in the learning center.

http://learn.silverbulletcutters.com/si ... rt-tables/

If you have not already applied, I highly recommend it as many of the set up and initial learning questions will be answered there.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Re-read your post. You have to unscrew the bottom screw in the machine on each side in the front first and replace it with the new screw that will go through the support. Again the learning center will walk you through the steps.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby highaltitude » September 7th, 2013, 4:16 pm

yeah, been there, unfortunately I guess the registration is not the same as here on the forum, so I am not approved yet to view the information.
highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » September 7th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Gigi wrote:Here are the very detailed instructions in the learning center.

http://learn.silverbulletcutters.com/si ... rt-tables/

If you have not already applied, I highly recommend it as many of the set up and initial learning questions will be answered there.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Re-read your post. You have to unscrew the bottom screw in the machine on each side in the front first and replace it with the new screw that will go through the support. Again the learning center will walk you through the steps.

Well I thought of that too, however even if I do that the pieces dont quite line up, unless things are supposed to be angled? I though the table was supposed to be flat, and in line with the middle of the machine where the rollers are? What are the bigger cutout for on each side? (the curved one in the pics above)

* waiting on the approval to view learning center. not sure how long that takes. I filled it out around 2pm this afternoon. Hopefully soon.
highaltitude

Postby Gigi » September 7th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Approval for the learning center can take up to 48 hours. That is why Sherri encourages all new users to register before the machine arrives so you will be all set. Never fear - you are not alone in waiting until you need it!! It should happen by this evening. As soon as the approval comes from Sherri you will get a notification.

I don't have a cut out in mine and have the 18" machine. It could be that you were accidentally sent the tables for the Cougar. If that is the case, Sherri will be sure that the proper tables are sent right away. It happens on occasion that parts are mixed up - rarely, but it does. And no , the tables should lie flat, not at an angle.

I will be sure to bring this post to her attention and if they are incorrect she will take care of it . And if you follow the process once you have access to the learning center and they do not fit, please feel free to contact her as well at Sherri@silverbulletcutters.com

Gigi
Gigi

Postby highaltitude » September 7th, 2013, 9:45 pm

ok, thanks. I did look at the tables for sale for the cougar vs, the silver bullet, and you're right the cutouts appear to be for a brass extension fitting of sorts on the cougars, but I didnt see them on the silver bullet. Thanks for the info!
highaltitude

Postby Gigi » September 7th, 2013, 11:18 pm

You are welcome. I did send Sherri your concerns.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby highaltitude » September 8th, 2013, 9:39 am

still no approval. Definitley looks like the wrong table IMO.
highaltitude

Postby Suzan » September 8th, 2013, 9:58 am

I know recently someone else had the wrong tables. I would contact Sherri, she will take care of you immediately.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » September 8th, 2013, 10:06 am

highaltitude wrote:still no approval. Definitley looks like the wrong table IMO.

As I said earlier, it can take up to 48 hours. It can be especially difficult on a weekend and I know Sherri was unavailable most of yesterday.

I did forward your entire post to her and recommend you email as well. I expect the approval to come through soon.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby highaltitude » September 8th, 2013, 1:04 pm

ok, thanks. Sorry to be impatient. Ive had this thing for 2 weeks and I want to cut something! lol
highaltitude

Postby Gigi » September 8th, 2013, 1:30 pm

Understood. But again, that is why you get the letter and information on registering for the learning center so you can register right away and be good to go.

The approvals usually come through rather quickly, but there are times when it unfortunately takes longer, especially on a weekend.

EDIT: You were just approved.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby sherri » September 8th, 2013, 2:41 pm

highaltitude wrote: There are 4x screws that come with the table,but I don't see any empty holes that they would go to? Pretty disappointed that I spent 70 dollars on something that doesn't fit or mount so far. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.

The tables have different arms for the Black Cat vs. the Silver Bullet. It is obvious you have gotten a set for the Black Cat. I apologize. PLEASE send me an email to thatsscrap@aol.com and that is where this will be taken care of. You will have a new set sent to you via priority tomorrow. If anyone has a problem with product PLEASE think to email me about it first. I don't always get over here and it has been crazy busy so I had to be alerted to this by someone else. IF you have an issue and come to me directly at the store address it will get dealt with in a few minutes. :-) Thank you!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby sherri » September 8th, 2013, 2:45 pm

highaltitude wrote:yeah, been there, unfortunately I guess the registration is not the same as here on the forum, so I am not approved yet to view the information.

I would also like to comment on this. The registration for the learning center must be approved by me. The registration for the forum does not..so there is a time difference. If you are on the forum and asking questions before you buy your machine please note....it is IMPORTANT for you to apply for the learning center as soon as you get your welcome letter. It states that it can take some time to get you approved to get in. I have some WONDERFUL people who help me with this and they may be busy when you get ready to use your machine which is why we request you apply while the machine is in transit.
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby highaltitude » September 9th, 2013, 6:30 am

Great news thank you!
highaltitude

Postby riogirl71 » September 29th, 2018, 7:28 pm

I am facing the same issue. I have a black cat cougar and cannot log in to learning center. I think I might have bought the wrong tables since I got Silver bullet ones, I emailed Sherri
So many ideas... so little time!
riogirl71

Postby Gigi » September 29th, 2018, 8:41 pm

The black cat learning center no longer exists. Sherri will respond as soon as she can. She was unexpectedly called away on an emergency and will return to the office on Monday.

Gigi
Gigi

Postby riogirl71 » October 4th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Thank you for letting me know!
So many ideas... so little time!
riogirl71

Postby Gigi » October 4th, 2018, 7:27 pm

You are welcome. She said she had emails from you as well so I am sure you have heard from her by now.

Good luck.

Gigi
Gigi

Next

Return to General