Silver Bullet Table Assembly

Re: Silver Bullet Table Assembly

Postby riogirl71 » July 26th, 2019, 7:04 pm

How do I get added to learning center?
So many ideas... so little time!
riogirl71

Postby Gigi » July 26th, 2019, 8:37 pm

You were given access to the learning center at the time you purchased your machine. Are you having an issue with the support tables?
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby riogirl71 » August 10th, 2019, 12:15 pm

Thanks Gigi. I got my tables in and I am loving them! No babysitting vinyl cutting rolls now! For some reason when I put my email it says not an user. I tried re-registering but can't. Is there another way to get approved to learning center? I got my BlackCat in 2011. Also another quick question, Dawn used to renew my Signcut every year, is someone else taking over this or what do I do? I read somewhere she closed her shop?
Thanks Gigi I really appreciate all of your help here!!!!
So many ideas... so little time!
riogirl71

Postby Gigi » August 10th, 2019, 8:44 pm

Hi Anna -

Were you signed up for the BC Learning Center?? We no longer have that (have not had it for years) as we can no longer get parts for those machines. Are you talking about that center or did you have access to the Silver Bullet Learning Center? Having that information would help. Also, did you use the same username as here or something different. I plugged the riogirl71 username in and searched users and nothing came up. So did you use a different log in if you were in that center? Please lmk.

We have not supported Sign Cut in the US for a long time - thinking it was about 2012 when the first Silver Bullets came out? I remember using SignCut many many years ago when the first machines came out We have no way to renew your license and yes, Thyme Graphics has been closed for some time. We have encouraged those who needed software to switch over to SCAL because it is supported 100%, has drivers that are made to work with our machines, and is constantly updated.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You can email me directly (gigi@silverbulletcutters.com) or Sherri (sherri@silverbulletcutters.com) or post here.

Happy to help as best I can. Have a great weekend.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Previous

Return to General